Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Challenge

Beeftaco

Please explain why the new challenge is not even lvled? As in, a level 43 should not be with lvl 46s. The attack map is fine.... theres a 3 level up and down. But this new challenge deals with how strong troops and abilities are theoretically. So a lvl 46 can have way stronger upgrade abilities/troops than a lvl 43 yet they are in the same challenge.

Gorilas

About the new challenge all the players that participating in the challenge are around 50 level which is my level as well
But one player is 59 level and the health of his finca base is 660.000
And the rest of the participants we have finca health 340.000
Why are you doing this unfair matchmaking??
There is no balance here
All the players must be at the same level and not 9 levels more
You are cheating us and you are rewarding big levels instead of smaller levels
Shame on you ftx

Gorilas

Also this challenge is the most useless challenge ever
Ftx left us one week without war for this challenge. . . . . . . . Lol...
I will not play it anymore
Input an outpost with batteries at the map just like the bullets and delete this uselles challenge
Bring back the spring challenge
Also i asked for information about the challenge from support service and since friday nobody has been responded yet. . .

Keep up the good job!!!

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

I liked the new challenge. It was probably the biggest project for FTX as far as brand new content since I started playing. The day 1 portion of the challenge was confusing but now I understand everything for next time.

The contract and bag rewards were disappointing. I got 1st and in the bags I got plata, armor plates, plata, and 2x night vision goggles. In the 4 contract chests I got 5x contracts for forta, victor, pacho, pacho.

The resource rewards were great to make up for the unhelpful bag and contract rewards.

Beeftaco

Competition is not even though. Just like we do the sic challenge, and other crapoy smuggler, it places us in all even lvls. This should be the same because higher lvls have advantage. My finica/training camp/helipad maxed lvl 18. My competitors and ones who placed 1st and 2nd. Had lvl 19 finica heli and training. Is that fair? I think not.

Maori

TBH, They really stuffed up with the way this challenge has been structured, the competition as well as the rewards. @April - FTX Games tell your developers to go back to the drawing board

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Also this challenge is the most useless challenge ever
Ftx left us one week without war for this challenge. . . . . . . . Lol...
I will not play it anymore
Input an outpost with batteries at the map just like the bullets and delete this uselles challenge
Bring back the spring challenge
Also i asked for information about the challenge from support service and since friday nobody has been responded yet. . .

Keep up the good job!!!
Our support team strives to respond within 48 hours, but if you contact just before or during the weekend, it can take up to 96 hours. If you have not heard back within those time periods, please feel free to contact again.