Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTx WE need this asap

Johno

I know this has probably already been mentioned a thousand times,but the time has really come for fixed pricing/and or fixed gold cost for talent upgrades, it would be a great revenue source for FTx and alot less frustrating for players..... You shouldn't have to burn 10k plus in gold for 1 sicario, and yes FTx there are many cases of this and more.
Alot of talents are brought with real cold hard cash from players, there should also be the ability to store talents aquired from real cash buys, maybe a talent library to store them in with the capacity upgradable up to a maximum...
This would be a very welcoming gesture from the FTx team and your existing and new loyal customers be appreciate
It

Narcobuster

Couldnt agRee more. If only FTX and @April - FTX Games would take on board the players views and not always think of their Pockets!

Unfortunately It looks like breakiNg bad is now losing moNey and they need more capitaL for the new walking dead game, so get ready for More $50 and £50 offers

Trevor560t1

Guys maybe you know what's the 110200 issue? And how can I fix that? I wrote a post about it. Can you help me?