Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Confused about the new DARRYL's Collection twd card game

Krimsingoste

I think I get most of it, but I am very confused about 1 part. How the -- do I get the HERO cards? I already have 2, almost 3 pages that only need the Hero card. How do I earn those?!

Last edited by a moderator:

slide_x

I agree, have no idea on how to get these plus I'm not seeing the desinated slots to earn more cards.

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @Krimsingoste on the Lobby screen in the top left corner, tap the TWDS Cards icon. As you scroll to the right there are all of your card pages as you click on the pages the information in red under the Hero Card will tell you where the card will come from. For example, in The Pharmacy the Hero Card comes from Collecting the Lobby Gift and from Spinning the Daily Wheel.

Additionally, if you click on Hero Set (Daryl) there is a list of where each Hero Card comes from and how to gather them.

I hope this helps to point you in a good direction.

slide_x

Thats going to take a long time cause I can only spin once per day and I would have to spin 3 days to get a chance at a red Hero card which I might not even get. Is this how it is going to be?

BenOG

Administrator
This is the new event instead of Hero Seasons, it is meant to take some time.