Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Losing out on bonus story medals

Narcobuster

Dear FTX, @April - FTX Games

It has come to my attention that as I didn’t unlock the ‘story’ bases (i.e. Those with Pablo as the base icon) until late in my game, I have missed out on a lot of medals to grow my score. To unlock each of these bases I believe you normally obtain 5 score medals. However, as I have unlocked most of my map already, the story missions just continue without having to unlock a Pablo base and thus missing out on all the extra medals normally obtained through unlocking bases/map areas as part of the story.

How do I obtain all the missed medals which my score does not reflect?

Many thanks.
M

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Narcobuster, could you please connect with our support team so that they may look into this for you? Send them what you have said above and they'll be glad to help.

They're reachable either in-game by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu, or via email at narcos@ftxgames.com. Thank you!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Narcobuster, as you have mentioned, the forum is invitation-only based on a number of factors. Players who meet the requirements will find themselves added to it automatically.