Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

List of cards dont have

Xaiber

I just want to see more of the hard to find cards (blue or gold) that you're still waiting for. Here's my list of a few just to see if they're the same cards that are not showing up.
B - Blue / G - Gold / # = # of Stars

Bullseye (B2) - The Trade Farm
Maze (B2) - JunkYard
Kingdom Flag (B3), The Queen (B5), Shiva (G5)- The Kingdom
You'll Burn for This (B5) - Gabriel's Glory
Winter Gabriel (B5), Winter Negan (G5) - Blizzard

I didn't list any of the ones under the required 5 star red cards because they're IMPOSSIBLE!! Also, note that I have over 6k of trading stars.

ShakeyDclown

I need a lot of the same cards. I have leveled up by 50 4 times and completed every hunt and only get the same 2 hero cards. The other 2 and the blue bullseye are more rare than a unicorn.

Imagin916

Bullseye, winter michonne, you’ll burn for this, beta, whisperer mask are the ones i can think of that I need as well. I have over 10k star points even though i redeem frequently and still nothing.

slide_x

Makes me wonder if some of these cards are even in the pool. Esp Bullseye

Tswizz

I am also missing B2 Bullseye & B3 Watchtower to complete those two sets. Interesting....

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone. We just want to clarify that Cards are dropped at random when completing the necessary tasks to receive them. There are no Cards in active circulation that are impossible to get. We wish you the best of luck in finding them!

Imagin916

Hello everyone. We just want to clarify that Cards are dropped at random when completing the necessary tasks to receive them. There are no Cards in active circulation that are impossible to get. We wish you the best of luck in finding them!
Are we more likely to get a card specific to a set by spinning in that machine or does that not make a difference? For example, I’m missing a 2 star card in the kingdom so if I play that game am i more likely to find it from the packs won there?

BenOG

Administrator
Unless Kingdom is one of the Hero Machines selected during the event, which is noted by a red badge on the machine's lobby tile, there isn't a better chance at winning specific cards from playing specific machines.

Imagin916

Unless Kingdom is one of the Hero Machines selected during the event, which is noted by a red badge on the machine's lobby tile, there isn't a better chance at winning specific cards from playing specific machines.
Does that only apply to the red cards of that machine labeled hero machine or does that include the others as well?

BenOG

Administrator
Does that only apply to the red cards of that machine labeled hero machine or does that include the others as well?
If you go into Daryl's Red Card page, you can see where each card will come from. Specifically, the 2-star reds come from featured Hero machines, any featured machine. So again, it doesn't matter which machine you choose to play, it just matters that you play one of the featured machines. Just be aware that if you get all 3 2-star red cards, playing the featured machines won't have a chance to drop other red cards of high or lower star ratings.