Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber is a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John malone

I have been playing narcos for over two years. But, since fyber is going to be people that care the offers on your wall I am not going to spend another dime until this issue is resolved. I completed three offers. They only owe me 800 gold. But, I am getting sick of this already. I have spent lots of money on this game. The gold that you earn Off the Wall really helps. I have emailed Fyber several times. I did everything that they said. I even sent the screenshots for proof. But, no answers from them. Can you help me with this?

Naptownmark

Even showing screenshots liked u were asked Your still going to be told you already downloaded the game or our records show u received your gold or thts an issue with fyber talk to them even though the offer is through their game. Good luck keep us posted on outcome.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @John malone, please send me a private message with the email address you used to contact our support team and I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Catao

i have had the same issue @John malone completed the issues and they said they weren't able to verify! must be --- blind screen shorts were taken and sent so how the --- u can't verify?

Last edited by a moderator:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Catao, please take a moment to read our forum rules if you have not yet, we do not allow inappropriate language here.

In regards to the issue you have brought to our attention, please send me a private message with the email address you used to contact our support team and I will look into this personally for you.

Snor

For iOS it’s been a very long time since we have any decent offers. For months/year I had none, now I have one survey but not worth the effort..

Is there still hope the offer wall will be like it used to be for iOS users?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Snor , unfortunately, Apple made some changes as to what they allow in iOS offerwalls. These changes were out of our hands and we have done our best to provide our players with as many offers as possible since those changes were made.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @John malone, thank you very much for updating everyone. Please feel free to connect with our support team again should you encounter similar issues.

I will now be closing this thread for further responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.