Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daily hunt

Xaiber

This recent update brought back leveling up 1 time to move to the next step. Let me just say it is impossible for someone at high level to even level up once. It takes me a whole week if not more to even level up and now its expecting me to level up in one day? Betting 1 million moves a decimal percentage of my xp. I collect $500,000 per 3 hours. Can someone do the math here? I even purchased the 30 day extra coins which gives me 5million. How do I even level up with 5 spins? Needs to be revisited and taken out from the daily hunt cause this is impossible.

djjazzygeoff

This recent update brought back leveling up 1 time to move to the next step. Let me just say it is impossible for someone at high level to even level up once. It takes me a whole week if not more to even level up and now its expecting me to level up in one day? Betting 1 million moves a decimal percentage of my xp. I collect $500,000 per 3 hours. Can someone do the math here? I even purchased the 30 day extra coins which gives me 5million. How do I even level up with 5 spins? Needs to be revisited and taken out from the daily hunt cause this is impossible.
i hate the level up one time i am on over level 400 and takes me days to level up not 24 hours. they ned to get it changed.

MAC

Xavier; How did you even get to that level? I'm at level 57 and can't complete one part of a mission because I can't get enough credits. I start with 300K and lose it all within 5 minutes at a minimum bet of 4K. It takes me a week or more to obtain enough credits just to play for 5-10 minutes. They don't have quest or mission levels which allow players to bet less with lower rewards. The mission I'm on requires me to win over 500K in credits and the daily hunt requires me to win over 1M credits. That's impossible when a player only has 200-300K in credits to begin with and they have to bet 4K per spin.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Just a heads up to @Xaiber and @djjazzygeoff, the developers have heard your feedback and agree that the "Level Up Once" Daily Hunt requirement was unfair. Thus they have removed it from the rotation.

Thank you as always for sharing your feedback with us, we greatly appreciate it!

slide_x

Xavier; How did you even get to that level? I'm at level 57 and can't complete one part of a mission because I can't get enough credits. I start with 300K and lose it all within 5 minutes at a minimum bet of 4K. It takes me a week or more to obtain enough credits just to play for 5-10 minutes. They don't have quest or mission levels which allow players to bet less with lower rewards. The mission I'm on requires me to win over 500K in credits and the daily hunt requires me to win over 1M credits. That's impossible when a player only has 200-300K in credits to begin with and they have to bet 4K per spin.
Because at one point there was a glitch that allowed me to get unlimited dice rolls for their dice event and you bet I took advantage of it. Even with unlimited dice it still took me a lot of them to fully complete the whole quest but I completed it enough to rake in about 9 Billion. Haha, lost most of it to level up but they eventually resetted my account but my level stayed.