Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOADING WAR TEAMS

ACK Kappa

We are noticing more and more that when loading your war team the apply button is freezing and not allowing the load, this needs to be looked at please.......

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @ACK Kappa. As soon as you or anyone else notices this happen, please choose "Report an issue" from the Settings menu as soon as possible afterward (even if you have to close and reopen the game first). This will give our support team your game logs and better help them to find the source.

Thank you very much!

ACK Kappa

Hi April, this is still happening and squads cannot be applied. I have sent you another message regarding a different matter also.

H2O

Ive noticed this only seems to happen when loading my no deploy squad. You have to exit out of the game and then open it back up for it to "accept" your troops.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @ACK Kappa and @H2O. As I have mentioned above, please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu as soon as you can after the error occurs. Your game logs will help our development team to find the source of the issue!