Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VIP sub

Johno

@April just wandering I play multiple accounts on 1 device I've got the VIP on one of my accounts but don't have the option for my other accounts, is it 1 vip membership to 1 device

Narca

I have 3 accounts and the 3rd, the most recent, does not interest me for the subscription, I want to optimize my oldest account, the first created, how to do ???

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
As a reminder, we do not recommend players using multiple accounts on the same device, as that can lead to errors.

Regarding the availability of VIP, our development team has initiated a staggered rollout so that they can test subscriptions and ensure they are working correctly. As you saw with the release, there are some bugs to be worked out, so this time allows them the chance to fix them before the feature goes live to everyone. We will be releasing subscriptions to everyone before long.

Narcobuster

As a reminder, we do not recommend players using multiple accounts on the same device, as that can lead to errors.

Regarding the availability of VIP, our development team has initiated a staggered rollout so that they can test subscriptions and ensure they are working correctly. As you saw with the release, there are some bugs to be worked out, so this time allows them the chance to fix them before the feature goes live to everyone. We will be releasing subscriptions to everyone before long.
@April - FTX Games thanks for the updates. I am curious how this works as I dont have the VIP club yet too, so does the game only match VIPs vs VIPs or is it a mix? I haven’t seen anyone with the free Sicario s yet so I’m not sure if I’ve been hit or matched with someone with VIP. I presume this would make it difficult for those of us who dont invest to keep up in the leagues (and challenges) given VIP I think get instant refills of squads and a fair bit of free gold?