Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Change cartel name

vecihi

Hi guys,

i want to change my cartel name. i know this is possible. Today i saw world top list and there is new name. “Deploying Under influence” this is 119 lvl cartel so what can i do to change my cartel name?

Thanx

vecihi

i want to answer how much money or gold for this? Every1 see this cartel top list? Need a answer?

vecihi

Is the question I'm asking too difficult? clan's level 114. I said how name change was made, nobody cares... I will keep asking until I get the correct answer... deploying under the influence this is 114 level ... They won 345 of 472 battles. how can this be a new clan can someone answer?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@vecihi , you sent me a private message on the same day that you post this thread, so I answered your question there. The message was sent on Monday, May 11. Please refer to that private message for the answer to your question.

Marjan

@vecihi , you sent me a private message on the same day that you post this thread, so I answered your question there. The message was sent on Monday, May 11. Please refer to that private message for the answer to your question.
I wrote several email, and get NO answer!?

Marjan

Is the question I'm asking too difficult? clan's level 114. I said how name change was made, nobody cares... I will keep asking until I get the correct answer... deploying under the influence this is 114 level ... They won 345 of 472 battles. how can this be a new clan can someone answer?
did you get a mail???

vecihi

I sent a report from the game. But nobody answered. This is not a difficult question. How can we change the clan name? Now someone is afraid to ask... I'm asking, for a simple answer. We put effort into the game, we spend money, but we do not get an answer.
Thanx...

Marjan

money talks.... thats why they can’t answer...

but hey ok if its the money... then tell us HOW MUCH @FTX ?????

BYR

Why don't explain everyone how we could change the name of cartel?

As they said everyone knows that is it possibile.

So give the possibility to know it.

Goose

I would like to know this answer too. ftx can you not pm players and post your response here for everyone to see? Transperancy should be policy

Beeftaco

Might want to change your statement to, We are not allowing players to change their Cartel name anymore.