Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shield generator

WHERE THE ...... IS THE SHIELD GENERATOR ???? SERIOUSLY STOP LETTING THE UNSKILLED ......... BRAG ABOUT ...........WINS

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Esko-Professeur. You'll be happy to see that the Shield Generator is now available to be built permanently. There is a notice about this in-game in the "News" section.

Snark

Finally some light at the end of the tunnel, what a wait that was!! Thank god it finally happened!

Can we get this generator duration extended to last the same amount of time as the other Guerrila Buildings now? 3 days is pretty low considering the materials needed to craft the shield generator are still super rare, also, adding in some bases with batteries as the reward (same as the capacitor, rotor bases) would be a great addition.

All these buildings should last for the same amount of time, 7 days.

Is there a reason they only last for 3 days that I am overlooking?

Snark

encourage everyone to submit in game reports to get the shield generator extended from 3 days to 7 days, like all the other Guerilla Buildings.

Facethief1943

I was talking to the guys in my cartel and we were wondering if the admins could think of a way to make batteries slightly easier to accumulate.
Thanks