Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pop up rewards in notifactions dont load

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Dee! Please contact our support team by tapping the Gear in the upper right corner, choosing "Get Help," and finally "Contact Us." This will send our team your account information and they'll be happy to help you!

MAC

April; The support team never replies. I've tried several times. I even wrote a review on Google Play and the reply I received from the Dev was to come here with my issues.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
April; The support team never replies. I've tried several times. I even wrote a review on Google Play and the reply I received from the Dev was to come here with my issues.
Hello MAC, our support team does their best to respond in 24-48 hours. If they do not, please reply asking for an update. If you still do not receive a response, then please feel free to DM me with your email address that you used to contact support, or your ticket number. I'll be happy to look into it personally for you.

MAC

April; I never received a ticket # as no one ever responded. I eventually got my question answered by another person I know who has played the game in the past.

Reactions: Dee

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
April; I never received a ticket # as no one ever responded. I eventually got my question answered by another person I know who has played the game in the past.
I'm glad you were able to find the answer elsewhere, but if you ever have any general questions about the game, you might find the answer HERE. I can see that you did contact our support team with your email address on file here in the forums and that they got back to you. I'm very sorry about the long response time. This is something that we've addressed with our team and should be solved.

Dee

Same here.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Same here.
Hi Dee. I checked for your email address in our support logs and can only see three contacts from you, all of which have been responded to. If you're having a further issue with the game, please contact our support team again so they can assist you!

Huey CURL

Hi Dee. I checked for your email address in our support logs and can only see three contacts from you, all of which have been responded to. If you're having a further issue with the game, please contact our support team again so they can assist you!
I need some help to get on eBay and also the Internet on my game here if you get help me I will appreciate it I’ve been playing this game for about two years I have 80 million credits on my game games really really appreciate your help

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I need some help to get on eBay and also the Internet on my game here if you get help me I will appreciate it I’ve been playing this game for about two years I have 80 million credits on my game games really really appreciate your help
Hello Huey, please contact our support team by tapping the Gear in the upper right corner, choosing "Get Help," and finally "Contact Us." If for some reason you are unable to access the game, then email them directly at twdslots@ftxgames.com. They'll be happy to assist you!