Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Repeatedly shutting off

ApskinnZ

My game repeatedly shuts off on mission mode. It will freeze and then just shut the whole game down. When I rejoin the mission, my players won’t populate. Sometimes this leads to a bug on the “Explore” page where all my characters read as 0 so I can’t advance down an alternate path. Sometimes this leads to bug where every time I load a combat level, the CPU team repeatedly cycles through in an endless loop, forcing you to abandon a mission, sometimes on the last level of the mission. And sometimes this leads to a bug where every time you load a level, it just shuts off repeatedly as soon as game play starts, again, forcing you to abandon the mission. This has made the game unplayable and I have left you a 1-star rating on the App Store detailing as much and it will remain that way until it’s fixed.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @ApskinnZ, I'm so sorry you've run into these issues. If you haven't could you please submit a Support request in-game so our team can take a look at your game logs? That will help them to find the source of the issue!

If you cannot send a request from within the game, an email with a detailed explanation like you shared above would still be very helpful. The email is: startreklegends@tiltingpoint.com.