Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

“Pump and dump”

Muhammad Bakr

I’ve been thinking; what FTX does on a regular basis of introducing a buffed sicario/ability then nerfing it or introducing an opposite/nerfing sicario ostensibly for balancing purposes is basically an elaborate “pump and dump” scheme, which is illegal and by no means a part of a legitimate freemium model. E.g. presenting Scorpions and fuegos, then subsequently nerfing them, the community replaces them with maxed Diegos with missile talents ==> Reaper is introduced. Guerrilla directives are introduced in huge events with amazing rewards ==> No directives whatsoever except with gold. Now there’s this huge update coming up and it’s very unlikely to fix bugs, rather it’s likely to introduce a new “Pumped” Sicario/ability so everyone would be on the lookout for a containing offer, only to find out that they’ve “dumped” their money into another fraudulent scam when the next update is up.

Last edited:

BillyBob

Banned
I'm going fishing anyway.
Gave up on this game 2 months gao ( $ wise )
Just stay to help in Cartel war until........
well.....Cartels die. & the game dies......:eek:
which I already believe is in the process......sadly.:(
Piss poor management:rolleyes: