Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7 day pause for wars

F0fu5c0

So, why are wars paused for SEVEN whole days because of some update?

Personally, I think wars are 99% of the game, and I can't think of any reason why wars should stop for a whole week.

Pretty sure that whatever the update is, it can't possibly make up for seven days of downtime.

Dr.D.Fence

the email in the game said we wont be able to start wars from july21 to 28. However we managed to start a war yesterday o_O

F0fu5c0

Yeah, the button to search for wars is still available. I'm confused. So is war search working or not?

Mr fister

Banned
Hit the button and find out. I believe the reason for the cease fires are purely money driven as no wars equals no ammo which can be purchased. Another dry hump from our friends FTX.

Gang Buster

We just got an opponent couple of hours ago... even during the past updates we could start the war despite the message from dev's that wars cannot be started....

Its a big miscommunication to the player community.

F0fu5c0

Yup, just confirmed it myself, my Cartel searched and got a war today.

It's fine by me, I just don't understand why the communication would state wars could not be started when they obviously can.

BillyBob

Banned
Confirmed.
War is working....
Put away that fishing gear and cooler full of beers :eek:
Its war time ! :p

Cruzzer

Anyone able to start a war today? Is the ceasefire finally in effect yet?