Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A SUGGESTION THAT MIGHT MAKE THEM RETHINK K THEIR POSITION

LADIES, GENTS AND FELLOW LEMMINGS. MY REVIEW ON GOOGLE WASS SCATHING TO THE LEAST. I'M ABOUT TO GO AND CHANGE IT. THE WORDING WILL BE SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES.

DEAR POTENTIAL TARGET (FOR FTX GAMES)

BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS GAME I WOULD RECOMMEND VISITING THE NARCOS OFFICIAL FORUM PAGE. THIS PAGE THEY REALLY DON'T PROMOTE BECAUSE ALL OF THEIR FAILING AND EXTORTIONATE BEHAVIOUR HAS BEEN AND IS CONSTANTLY BEING OUTED. READ SOME OF THE POSTS AND DO SOME SERIOUS THINKING BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD IT. MORE IMPORTANTLY DO NOT PART WITH ANY CASH MONEY. THEY REALLY HAVE BUILT A ROD FOR THEIR OWN BACK. THIS IS WHERE YOU SKIP TO NEXT GAME SUGGESTION AND FORGET THIS ONE EXISTS. MANY PLAYERS SPENT 1000S OF $. DO NOT BE THE NEXT VICTIM

GOOGLE NARCOS FORUM - SINCE I'VE HEARD THEY'RE SO SLIPPERY THEY ARE EVEN PROVIDING A DEAD LINK ONLINE TO STOP PEOPLE SEEING WHAT ACTUAL PAYING CUSTOMERS REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS. I HOPE I'VE SAVED YOU SOME CASH.

LOVE,

THE GRADY BUNCH

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
LADIES, GENTS AND FELLOW LEMMINGS. MY REVIEW ON GOOGLE WASS SCATHING TO THE LEAST. I'M ABOUT TO GO AND CHANGE IT. THE WORDING WILL BE SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES.

DEAR POTENTIAL TARGET (FOR FTX GAMES)

BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS GAME I WOULD RECOMMEND VISITING THE NARCOS OFFICIAL FORUM PAGE. THIS PAGE THEY REALLY DON'T PROMOTE BECAUSE ALL OF THEIR FAILING AND EXTORTIONATE BEHAVIOUR HAS BEEN AND IS CONSTANTLY BEING OUTED. READ SOME OF THE POSTS AND DO SOME SERIOUS THINKING BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD IT. MORE IMPORTANTLY DO NOT PART WITH ANY CASH MONEY. THEY REALLY HAVE BUILT A ROD FOR THEIR OWN BACK. THIS IS WHERE YOU SKIP TO NEXT GAME SUGGESTION AND FORGET THIS ONE EXISTS. MANY PLAYERS SPENT 1000S OF $. DO NOT BE THE NEXT VICTIM

GOOGLE NARCOS FORUM - SINCE I'VE HEARD THEY'RE SO SLIPPERY THEY ARE EVEN PROVIDING A DEAD LINK ONLINE TO STOP PEOPLE SEEING WHAT ACTUAL PAYING CUSTOMERS REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS. I HOPE I'VE SAVED YOU SOME CASH.

LOVE,

THE GRADY BUNCH
I just want to clarify here - the link is not dead. Changing the capital letters in a shortened link will break it. The link is the same as it has always been and works perfectly. https://ftx.me/NarcosForum - using it without caps is not the same link.

We still direct people here every single day actually. The forums are very negative right now, and its important that our team here player's feedback good or bad - so we will continue to do so.

You can answer that but what's happening to the direct questions that have been passed by? (See my former posts on the 14 rocket launchers chase) Whats the deal? You only ever answer with more fluff and nothing with any foundation. Seems you've got a lot of people pretty pissed about every single aspect of the game.