Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Account hacked

Cons07134

Hi I went to open my app to play my game and when it opened a message came up saying someone else was on my account and at that point I had over a million credits and now I don’t have anything.Also I just received an email for free credits but it’s dated from oct 2 but I just received it and when I went to collect it it said it’s expired. I’m sure your records can show that I check my emails for TWDSlots app for free credits constantly and was hoping you guys can resend that email..

BenOG

Administrator
@Cons07134

Could you please be so kind as to send me a ticket from inside the game? I will need your identification numbers to be able to look up your account. This can be done from within the game by clicking the Gear in the top right corner, then clicking "Get Help" and finally "Contact Us".

When you make this ticket please include details as to why you are submitting, so that our support team is looped into what is happening with your account too.

Thank you for playing!