Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AGAIN OUTPOST 50+

amiguero

How many times i need to inform this problem?

Will you ever give me answers or solutions?

Attachments

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games can you check this please?
I've responded to this many times on many threads =).

The outposts level up as they are attacked. They will eventually outlevel the player - and this is intended. This PVE element of the game is sort of a side quest while the player battles other players. It was never meant to be a sole way to progress through the game.

amiguero

Nop, they only do it to force us to spend more money on sics and revive troops. If they continue like this they will lose all the players. They are making one mistake after another. Thanks for answering. GG Narcos

amiguero

Btw i understand if they put op lvl 46 47 but lvl 53 54 for players 42 43 does not make any sense. If you want to compare it with other games relating to the PVE i want to tell you that in those games you made party to kill mobs of higher level, thing that here does not happen.

Marv

Banned
Im out im level 42 and got only 54 eneymey outpost.
And so youre saying it is meant to be
-

Goodbeye

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinnie Di Maggio

Im lvl41 and got outpust lvl 54,wtf??
I've responded to this many times on many threads =).

The outposts level up as they are attacked. They will eventually outlevel the player - and this is intended. This PVE element of the game is sort of a side quest while the player battles other players. It was never meant to be a sole way to progress through the game.

amiguero

Btw i understand if they put op lvl 46 47 but lvl 53 54 for players 42 43 does not make any sense. If you want to compare it with other games relating to the PVE i want to tell you that in those games you made party to kill mobs of higher level, thing that here does not happen.
@Chase - FTX Games