Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another Good Event

Matt3284

positive comment implanting, you from India sir? How much do you guys charge per comment these days?
£14.99 ha no.. i am pleased with the event.. what more do you want from these guys!? Ok we didn't get guerilla tickets but other than that.. cant complain

Matt3284

he event was way less resources and only players with maxed diegos breezed through it with minimal losses. You are probably the 1% of players that enjoyed this one
I think i got around 4mil of each resource after i finished all the outposts.. pretty good result. Scorpions or diegos worked ;-)

F0fu5c0

Maybe this event gave fewer resources than the last one, but it did provide blue star gear.

As for the guerilla directives, you shouldn't expect every event to offer them. Use them sparingly when you do have the need, it's cute to run around with +30% fuegos but it's temporary.

Eezzy

Banned
I thought it was good.. 21 plata bags 3 silver chests.. a good chest on the way tonight.. gear that would normally take weeks to craft. Dont know what you are on about pal
how much do u spend a month for all that?? SEE PLAYERS LIKE U ARE THE ONES THAT STOP THIS GAME FROM FULL POTENTIAL

NIO

При каких условиях можно получить чертежи или материалы для подпольного завода?
--
Under what conditions can you get drawings or materials for an underground plant?

Allan Torres

No guerrilla tickets, awefull earnings, only players with maxed out Diegos stood a chance, the worst event so far!

Eezzy

Banned
I'd like to think that i get the full potential from the game.
thats where youre wrong.. think about it...2500 gold for ten dollars.. i got level 7 rocket launcher. it takes 10 dollars to instantly level up to level 8. why tem dollars?? i mean im barely level 42.. how much is it guna be when im level 100...or can i even reach level 100??

Matt3284

thats where youre wrong.. think about it...2500 gold for ten dollars.. i got level 7 rocket launcher. it takes 10 dollars to instantly level up to level 8. why tem dollars?? i mean im barely level 42.. how much is it guna be when im level 100...or can i even reach level 100??
No the maximum is 64 at the minuet.. im nearly a 61 and to upgrade gaurd tower to lvl 22 its over 6k in gold haha.. i know what you mean.. i do.

Don_Jalopy

I thought it was good.. 21 plata bags 3 silver chests.. a good chest on the way tonight.. gear that would normally take weeks to craft. Dont know what you are on about pal
Clearly you don't expect much or anything from life. It's probably the best attitude to have with these devs. Why bother giving us defense buildings when we can't get any new resources to build them again? Makes them redundant. Plus I was able to upgrade at least 1 high level building, not now... the rewards have been nerfed and the maps have been buffed to high ****... totally unbalanced for players who don't just just missiles to destroy bases with their missile buffs from hammering them trait cycles...

No, I think you should expect more - don't lay down and get what you're given, cause eventually we'll be getting nothing with your mentality.

Matt3284

Clearly you don't expect much or anything from life. It's probably the best attitude to have with these devs. Why bother giving us defense buildings when we can't get any new resources to build them again? Makes them redundant. Plus I was able to upgrade at least 1 high level building, not now... the rewards have been nerfed and the maps have been buffed to high ****... totally unbalanced for players who don't just just missiles to destroy bases with their missile buffs from hammering them trait cycles...

No, I think you should expect more - don't lay down and get what you're given, cause eventually we'll be getting nothing with your mentality.
I get quite alot from life actually.. thanks for your evaluation of my life from a post i wrote tho. #Weirdo

fahdi1985

21 plata bags? Were you playing the same event i was? It's players like you who have ruined this game for many others.