Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anti Firebomb sicario

Honeybadger

No Deploy was fun while it lasted Forta sicario cameout January 25th 2018
Miguel sicario May 24th 2018
4 months we got with firebomb no deploy.

@Chase - FTX Games
Is Miguel able to get Anti Firebomb talent like forta or be like mavae?

Attachments

Ashish Manral

This game is dead to me officially. I was hoping for a smarter way to tackle no deploy problem. Literally wasted my money and effort to beef up - first diegos..then scorpions

Helpit

This game is dead to me officially. I was hoping for a smarter way to tackle no deploy problem. Literally wasted my money and effort to beef up - first diegos..then scorpions
Its a strategy game. What s the strategy um attack gostaria the finca with 3 or 4 cliks?

Ashish Manral

Its a strategy game. What s the strategy um attack gostaria the finca with 3 or 4 cliks?
Agreed..It might not be fun for you and I respect your style of playing. People who no-deploy, still have option to deploy. But after this, soon they'll be forced to deploy.
Going from optional to mandatory is "backward incompatible design" - a well know anti design pattern for building any software/game.
The only person benefitting from this is FTX. This is an infinite loop. People will now beef up flash only to realize an antiflash is released in 4 months.
So think twice before spending any more money on this game. They aren't getting a penny from me now.

Jayjay

Its a strategy game. What s the strategy um attack gostaria the finca with 3 or 4 cliks?[/QUOTE
Yes it is a strategy game.. FTX ponders on effective strategies on how to no deploy our wallets.. and it always works lol

Jayjay

Agreed..It might not be fun for you and I respect your style of playing. People who no-deploy, still have option to deploy. But after this, soon they'll be forced to deploy.
Going from optional to mandatory is "backward incompatible design" - a well know anti design pattern for building any software/game.
The only person benefitting from this is FTX. This is an infinite loop. People will now beef up flash only to realize an antiflash is released in 4 months.
So think twice before spending any more money on this game. They aren't getting a penny from me now.
Yes sir! Accurately spoken

Honeybadger

Here's 1 miguel and without being able to add anti firebomb talents youll need 2.
Adding total of 3 sicarios out 6 for no deploy. With roulette tomorrow well get a another 1 through there.

Anti Firebomb in Action

Pablo Escobar

The funny thing is that today I just bought my 4th scorpion, and added 2 firebomb talents on it lol.
I guess will look for 1 more Alan and 1 more La Quica (2 Alan and 2 La Quica would be a good squad).
However, I am not paying to this game anymore, ($200 are enough to learn the lesson).
Thank you FTX.

Jayjay

Here's 1 miguel and without being able to add anti firebomb talents youll need 2.
Adding total of 3 sicarios out 6 for no deploy. With roulette tomorrow well get a another 1 through there.

Anti Firebomb in Action
Well if you get some bases with the miguel sicario and max ground defense please let us know. I have perfect scorpions with 56% bb i want to know if i could still no deploy traditionally or with maybe a couple of minor adjustments.

Honeybadger

Well if you get some bases with the miguel sicario and max ground defense please let us know. I have perfect scorpions with 56% bb i want to know if i could still no deploy traditionally or with maybe a couple of minor adjustments.
I will let you know, i will for sure find out in todays war people will have him with 72 gd and well see if perfect bb wins or fail. I just know people who have gd 72 have purple forta with 2 20% anti missle to counter no deploy missle, 35% forta isn't enough i think 50% with 72gd is. But diegos do have 14% more damage per each scorpion

Barracude

The funny thing is, no hurrahs yet from the non spenders who clamoured for anti firebomb. Maybe ftx needs to get it's priorities in order

Jayjay

finally more players selling their accounts everywhere, ftx prepare to finish the game if you dont fix the league , matchmaking and 56+ finca upgrade
56+ finca upgrade? The final upgrade for the finca is at lvl 53.

CRABNUTZ

Your argument makes no sense. In the first breath you state that no deploy was a problem, yet your anecdote would apply no matter how they chose to "tackle" the problem. So, which one is it?

CRABNUTZ

With 60% big bang you could no deploy up to 66% gd+ prison without any added antics other than a final missile to the Finca. Once you get to 68% gd + prison, you'll need to catch a building with the fire bomb plus missile the Finca. 70-72% +prison, you're forced to deploy unless it's a turd layout.

CRABNUTZ

When this game started, the only no deploy was with paratroopers on crappy layouts. EVERYONE was forced to deploy on any halfway decent base. How about you guys just be thankful that you got to level up in an Era that was so easy, a caveman could do it!

When I was leveling up, I had to scratch and claw and fight for every darn medal and resource I gained, and oh, by the way, I had to actually learn how to play the game along the way! I did this without the benefit of skill centers and semi weekly raids and cartel chest events and bounty hunts and every other ******* extra thing that you guys have nowadays to grow quickly and easily.

Why do you feel so entitled as to think that you should be able to compete with elite players in a game by only having one usable squad? Where's the fairness in that? That idea is absolutely asinine!

You don't see any elite players in here crying, because unlike you guys, we know how to play this game, with or without deploy. Now those of us with strong enough ground defense can sit back and scroll through a giant list of green lettered "home base defended" notifications once again, which is the way it should be!

I've got enough perfect freeze sics and freeze quicas to donate one to everyone that has and will comment on this post. I don't even need them though, because 4 fire bomb quicas with 60% big bang are loaded in my squad camps and still no deploying my map! But shh, don't tell anybody!

Now go build yourself some real squads, or continue to cry. Doesn't matter to me. I'm just gonna keep on winning, because that's what winners do!

Bravo FTX! Bravo for ending the big bang hero sense of entitlement to a certain degree! The game is finally headed back in the right direction @Chase - FTX Games!