Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Average amount of gold for perfect talent?

HenryHimmler

Hi guys,

With the current cost of 50 gold per talent, and taking all talents/ talent combinations (i.e 1/5 gordo health) into consideration, what is the average amount of gold needed to get a perfect 5/5 talent?

If it is completely random, it should be # of different talents multiplied by 5 (because there are 5 different levels, 1/5-5/5) multiplied by the price of 50.

The second thing I am interested to know is what is the approximate time to upgrade 4 Sics from blue to purple star?

Thanks

Last edited:

TRL82

Hi guys,

With the current cost of 50 gold per talent, and taking all talents/ talent combinations (i.e 1/5 gordo health) into consideration, what is the average amount of gold needed to get a perfect 5/5 talent?

If it is completely random, it should be # of different talents multiplied by 5 (because there are 5 different levels, 1/5-5/5) multiplied by the price of 50.

The second thing I am interested to know is what is the approximate time to upgrade 4 Sics from blue to purple star?

Thanks
It has taken me up to 6,000 gold a couple of times to get a 5/5 missile talent. But then again I have also got it for 1500 or even cheaper. It seems harder to get then it used to be. And if you don’t buy a purple star. I don’t know the exact time, but it takes a very very long time to get all the stuff needed for a purple star.

Revilo

Hi guys,

Thanks
hahaha, it would be very interesting to sneek a peak at FTX's talent algorithm, indeed :D
hard to say, depends on your level (more troops more talents) and what talent you are looking for.
talents are not completely random. 1/5 - 3/5's occur way more often. my data suggests that the chance for a 5/5 talent is only about 6%.
of course you can be lucky, it's a lottery after all ... once I got a 5/5 Victory Reward right away
but from my experience and what I've gathered from others it's better to expect to spend thousands of gold.

Upgrading sicarios from blue to purple only takes a second :confused: ... given you bought or accumulated the necessary gear!! ;):D
if you are talking about crafting purple gear for 4 sics ... here is what it takes to craft one complete purple set:

upload_2017-10-12_21-53-51.png

because FTX is such a great company you don't need to spend a whole year of round-the-clock crafting, you can just buy 4x purple gear for approximately 400$, it's up to you :D:D:D

HenryHimmler

hahaha, it would be very interesting to sneek a peak at FTX's talent algorithm, indeed :D
hard to say, depends on your level (more troops more talents) and what talent you are looking for.
talents are not completely random. 1/5 - 3/5's occur way more often. my data suggests that the chance for a 5/5 talent is only about 6%.
of course you can be lucky, it's a lottery after all ... once I got a 5/5 Victory Reward right away
but from my experience and what I've gathered from others it's better to expect to spend thousands of gold.

Upgrading sicarios from blue to purple only takes a second :confused: ... given you bought or accumulated the necessary gear!! ;):D
if you are talking about crafting purple gear for 4 sics ... here is what it takes to craft one complete purple set:

View attachment 1398

because FTX is such a great company you don't need to spend a whole year of round-the-clock crafting, you can just buy 4x purple gear for approximately 400$, it's up to you :D:D:D
haha, so nobody in this game can have 4 hard-earned 7-star Sicarios yet because
according to Lobsterboy's link it takes 640 days to rank up four Sics from 1-7.. :D
Ofc some have bought them..but that's another story.

double pownage

Rolled some talents with reduction, didnt see any 5/5 max rolls i did was about 50 and none.

I would say between 70-100 rolls needed.

Its not random, sicario has fixed talents which can be at front or all the way in the back.

Go

View attachment 1398

Good grief this seems very overly exorbitant.

Julio

Talents are random, level of talents is not with lower level talents occurring at a high percentage during your initial rolls. Once you reach around 50-60 rolls 4/5 and 5/5 talents increase in frequency. With the advent of new units the cost of a specific offensive perfect talents is now close to 4,000 gold. Defensive perfect talents are around 3-3,500 gold.

LVMonkey

What Crab and Julio said. Depending offensive/defensive talent, you're between 3k-4k in gold per talent.

Honeybadger

Hi guys,

Thanks
I just payed 5,120 gold to get a 5/5 missle damage talent yesterday this is the most ive spent on one. My other one was around 4000.

Attachments

HenryHimmler

I just payed 5,120 gold to get a 5/5 missle damage talent yesterday this is the most ive spent on one. My other one was around 4000.
Wow, well I guess you're satisfied with a perfect Diego. How did you get him to 7-star? I read it takes 2900h..

Honeybadger

Wow, well I guess you're satisfied with a perfect Diego. How did you get him to 7-star? I read it takes 2900h..
Not satisifed yet ahah i a have 2 other diegos with only 4/5 missle damage i will being doing it 4 more times . Ive gotten lucky an had. A deal 100$ for rank 7 material come up 3x playing this game since the start only buying it twice. This is currently what the situation on my crafting of rank 7 looks like from plata bags

Attachments

CRABNUTZ

That's not too bad. Under the current 50 gold max roll system, I've spent upwards of 6k a few times. Typically, the next talent you're looking for will come much cheaper. It's the law of averages.

Many people forget that talents used to have a 100 gold max reset, and under that system, I had several talents that cost me 10k gold or more.

Julio

That's not too bad. Under the current 50 gold max roll system, I've spent upwards of 6k a few times. Typically, the next talent you're looking for will come much cheaper. It's the law of averages.

Many people forget that talents used to have a 100 gold max reset, and under that system, I had several talents that cost me 10k gold or more.
Yes, I remember. Although you didn't have to worry about getting a Torcher Health talent...