Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Base Layouts, ask for advice

Gogs

Greetings fellas,

Playing Narcos a couple months from now, made acount on this forum maybe month, or more ago. It doesnt matter.
Here we go, as I can see in last few threads u can not find any of threads that could/might help u to get in touch with Narcos Cartel War, like help in base layouts, tactics, offenses, defenses, and so on.
I’ll like to assist in this.
@lobsterboy made a perfect thread(https://ftxgames.com/forums/threads/saving-the-resources-required-for-large-upgrades.10960/)where u can find out how to handle with resources, once u approach higher levels, and so on. But thats his experience.
Theres aswell players who r hitting 50+ lvl this days, and earlier, and I would like them to put some advice here in this thread, if is possible, and if they get some time to do that.
@Chase - FTX Games, could do or consider this thread as a helpfull, and make it easier to reach/find.

Here is my story.
4197F2DE-D5AB-4363-AEE9-EFB1A86AD499.jpeg

Of to start, sorry about croping cuz, file is too big with standard length.
I hit 37 yestarday or two days ago, not sure. Myb more cuz i finished my finca on 16lvl. After that i started to upgrade my TC to 15, after that i would like to hit upgrade again on TC on 16 lvl, and then upgrade helipad to 16 aswell. After that, myb in a week I would like to start upgrading mine squad camps on 16lvl.
9245DC71-3528-4E1D-BD04-9FC963BE0D4E.jpeg
And after that i would like to get involve with defense, start upgrading rocket launchers, and p.cannons. Before that, should I upgrade facility's, like lumber, iron, bank, and what about storages? Storages are, iron 7-7, wood 8-8-9, cash 8-8-9, stone 1-8-8.
So, thats in short range for now, am asking u, what I have to do with my layout, and how to fix it, if its wrong.

Thanks for ur time!
Hope u survived.

Last edited:

Not Really

Your on the good track if you upgrade finca tc and helipad should be first cause offense is more important then defence the best thing you can have now against any base if you deploy is strong flashbang with quicas. After that you can upgrade defence like rl and pc keep in mind that you can only have a strong defence if you have the best sicario's (butcher, sebastian [boost mine damage also], reaper) with health talents a mix of damage sic and health talents is the best, so the strenght of your defence is just a measurement of how much money u spend on it.

I would also upgrade those labs if you have excess resource cause they have low health now against firebomb. Lumber, iron don't give much you are better of sharing resource centers make sure to open those new resource areas cause there are some centers that will give about 100k iron, stone i think once you reach finca 19-20 the top of the map will give you the most.

double pownage

Best advice would be safe all your gold and wait for talent reduction day.

U will need about 30-50 rerolls to get talents u need.
Best talent is buildings health. Buildings damage isnt bad either if u got damage sicario or a mix.

U cant have strong defense untill u increase hp of your buildings so harder to take down.

Makes a big difference as u will get attacked less.
Without defense talents it doesnt really matter whiwh layout u have

double pownage

Also i would focus on layout that kills sicario so u earn gold.
Even if u cant stop them, u wanne get some dead sicarios so u can save that for stuff later.

So yeah i would say cannons big and small are important early level , later on rocketlauncher once u can boost it.

If u get raided and u dont have tombstones ever , then your layout not that great.

Offcourse some layouts work beter vs trooptype then others. My base not uber vs fuegos but good vs others.

Mike Toreno

The Base Defense SICARIOs have unique effective TALENTS,SKILL SETS

that is most vital for Victory.

The Upgrades on all DEF. BUILDS. are equally significant in order to defeat

plunderers.

CARTEL REINFORCEMENTS is still off the wall.

You do tal
The Base Defense SICARIOs have unique effective TALENTS,SKILL SETS

that is most vital for Victory.

The Upgrades on all DEF. BUILDS. are equally significant in order to defeat

plunderers.

CARTEL REINFORCEMENTS is still off the wall

CODSWALLOP. ABSOLUTE TRIPE AND A WASTE OF A COUPLE OF KBS posting it mikey.
We prefer it when you add pictures

IvanZG

zajebi sve i pogledaj nas. top smo i deremo sve :) slai po nama bazu,,,,

Segovia

I always, ALWAYS, get raided by people with flacos. Those mfs are the most annoying thing ever! They cut through my 24k Butchers like a hot knife through butter. How can I stop them?? I've tried upgrading my machine guns but they are next to useless wtf...

Segovia

pardon, not 24k, 45k butchers!! I also have 52k rocket launchers and 30k piercing cannons. Doesn't matter though, cause apparently flacos can just waltz in and destroy everything at will. Brilliant.

Mike Toreno

pardon, not 24k, 45k butchers!! I also have 52k rocket launchers and 30k piercing cannons. Doesn't matter though, cause apparently flacos can just waltz in and destroy everything at will. Brilliant.
Online Generators are NO WISE MOVE for an Amateur like U !

12941.jpg

Thamer

I always, ALWAYS, get raided by people with flacos. Those mfs are the most annoying thing ever! They cut through my 24k Butchers like a hot knife through butter. How can I stop them?? I've tried upgrading my machine guns but they are next to useless wtf...
Most of my successful defended attacks with Flacos are thanks to the landmines.
Place the mines in a way that forces the enemy to deal with them.

Mike Toreno

Most of my successful defended attacks with Flacos are thanks to the landmines.
Place the mines in a way that forces the enemy to deal with them.
R u a MOFO or a F00L !

FLACOS can be killed by i forgot Guard Towers ?

13581.jpg

Revilo

yes, mines are surely helpful
a base layout that makes them scatter, could also increase your chances of defending
another idea might be 'kill zones', let mortars and machine guns hit the areas where they get stunned by nerve gas
also I find the Brute Cannon to be very effective against low health troops

remember though there is no such thing as a failsafe base layout. once you found the perfect setup for Flacos you will most likely be more vulnerable to other troops. it's just the nature of the game. and of course there is no deploy :rolleyes:

Mike Toreno

yes, mines are surely helpful
a base layout that makes them scatter, could also increase your chances of defending
another idea might be 'kill zones', let mortars and machine guns hit the areas where they get stunned by nerve gas
also I find the Cannon to be very effective against low health troops
remember though there is no such thing as a failsafe base layout. once you found the perfect setup for Flacos you will most likely be more vulnerable to other troops. it's just the nature of the game. and of course there is no deploy :rolleyes:
U said scatter the KILLZONE is UNREAL what do U imply that BASE DEF.

is solely dependent on brute cannons !

N.GAS is it a STUNNER or a huge fart in the Map .

I can' t insult Ur assessment of the battlefield FLACOS are primarily

for SICARIO KILLS ! ??

13580.jpg