Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best update in 2 years

Down N Durty

Thank you FTX for finally doing something about all the BB heroes. Thank you for trying to put a little skill back into this game. It is a terrific update and a great start to wars that are fun again. THANK YOU.

As the founder of one of the bigger teams in the game I was on the verge if walking away and hanging it up. I was bored of the same flawless BB Hero Wars over and over. Tired of entire teams built solely off of BB Hero play. Now we get to see the cream rise to the top.

This update has revived my passion for the game. Something I had been missing for quite some time. Wars will be fun again. There will now be the possibilities of losses. People will now have to learn how to move and use their troops.

Please dont listen to all the crying. Not every can have a trophy.

Thanks for getting this one right!

donatas

Thank you FTX for finally doing something about all the BB heroes. Thank you for trying to put a little skill back into this game. It is a terrific update and a great start to wars that are fun again. THANK YOU.

As the founder of one of the bigger teams in the game I was on the verge if walking away and hanging it up. I was bored of the same flawless BB Hero Wars over and over. Tired of entire teams built solely off of BB Hero play. Now we get to see the cream rise to the top.

This update has revived my passion for the game. Something I had been missing for quite some time. Wars will be fun again. There will now be the possibilities of losses. People will now have to learn how to move and use their troops.

I would agree with this warden tower, but cash reward for bases have to be at least 600k

Mal jones

H

Here here leave the warden tower as it is. I love a defend lol

Dario1

Dude are you kidding me??? What am i supposed to do with 3 x35 sec flashbank attacks???you agree with the update cause everyone is making no deploy attacks??please be serious

Egis

Good update for reach people who doesn't care about money , but for regular players with minimum spendings it is end of the game , and without regular players you are nothing in that game . They have to take quick action to fix it . I know some guys who is reach and they have difficulties to play and what to talk about regular people how they're feeling ....

donatas

Good update for reach people who doesn't care about money , but for regular players with minimum spendings it is end of the game , and without regular players you are nothing in that game . They have to take quick action to fix it . I know some guys who is reach and they have difficulties to play and what to talk about regular people how they're feeling ....
Cartel war dnd1 vs dnd2.

zecke2

Cartel war dnd1 vs dnd2.
lol that will be the future...

btw. i and my friend write bad reviews in the app store to protect all the new players. money is all players are nothing. thats the message from ftx. come on buy new things and we guarantee thats all useless in a few month. congratulation ftx

CZechwarrior

lol that will be the future...

btw. i and my friend write bad reviews in the app store to protect all the new players. money is all players are nothing. thats the message from ftx. come on buy new things and we guarantee thats all useless in a few month. congratulation ftx
i did the same on Google play.

Eliezer (SWK)

Guys it is just not fair for those who upgraded their Big bang and flash squad.. Not even the flash bang in the helipad is useful to upgrade anymore because it just turned into useless.. I understand the frustration of some players but think of this: Is it fair for a cartel war that some players in the other team have some lvl 61+ and you have none?? You just won't have a chance to win..

Eliezer (SWK)

Guys it is just not fair for those who upgraded their Big bang and flash squad.. Not even the flash bang in the helipad is useful to upgrade anymore because it just turned into useless.. I understand the frustration of some players but think of this: Is it fair for a cartel war that some players in the other team have some lvl 61+ and you have none?? You just won't have a chance to win..
Just for the records, we don't pick who to war with.. If there is lvls with the towel in the enemy team that's it. Don't even bother to attack cause you will just lose the war.. Is it that fair? Just because of a tower?

quarpint

Mister @Down N Durty are you still happy with the Don neto+Talent update? Im really curious....tell me how to invade players with plus 1 million finca
I have the exact same question.. I agree with dnd, new tower is great. But with don neto? I'm still finca lvl23, can't beat anyone with that much health

zecke2

I have the exact same question.. I agree with dnd, new tower is great. But with don neto? I'm still finca lvl23, can't beat anyone with that much health
I don't agree with dnd.
Imo a sic for Finca health is better. We always ask for this sic. And he protect the lower levels too against no deploy.
The warden tower takes away all the good flash attacks and make all the sics and helipad abilities useless. That can not be. The tower has to be reworked . Maybe slower or something else in helipad .
Fact is with both we have a problem soon.
It comes the time when nobody attack other players. Because no chance to win and/or not enough cash for the refresh of troops.
@Ben - FTX Games look at your statistics and you will see that The playing behavior has changed dramatically and is played much less. That means the end soon.
You urgently need to act on the devs for what is changed.