Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Better Solution than Miguel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @Chase - FTX Games and everyone.
I know some might agree with my suggestion some may not, but everyone has his/her own thoughts/ideas. One came to my mind which i really wanted to share with @Chase - FTX Games and all Seniors Members.
Well! As we all know that about 80% of members are dissatisfied with the introducing of this kind of new sicarios(Forta,Miguel).
I just want to say that FTX might could have took better step than that. Which wont have hurt those who have spend many $$$ on their attacking sicarios like first on diegos/brosko then on scorpion/segador/brone.

You could have increased Finca's Health as did u for Resources Centre + increase all defensive units health.
(People would have spend more to make perfect teams)
• You could have added x7 Ground defense which might have added alot interest in cartels to gain that soon.
• You could have added a sicario for increasing health of finca + introduced level 6 bigbang.
Or
• You could have introduced level 6 ground defense.

Still people would have started purchasing. Their interest in the game wont have spoiled like that. Now, everyone will be fearing to upgrade any working sicario as u will put anti one for that... is that fun? @Chase - FTX Games please i need answer to that bro. Please.

Last edited:

CRABNUTZ

Did you really spend money on "attacking" sicarios, or did you spend money on "Finca nuking" sicarios. I haven't seen one single player that actually knows how to deploy have any real complaints... Other than "well, it's gonna take me a little longer to clear my map now."

99% of players can't afford level 5 ground defense, and you're suggesting level 6?! C'mon man. Every suggestion you're making other than level 6 big bang would further negate the abilities of those "attacking squads" that you've spent money on. Miguel makes bases easier. If you can't deploy with Miguel, you dang sure won't deploy against level 6 ground defense and healthier fincas.

Did you really spend money on "attacking" sicarios, or did you spend money on "Finca nuking" sicarios. I haven't seen one single player that actually knows how to deploy have any real complaints... Other than "well, it's gonna take me a little longer to clear my map now."

99% of players can't afford level 5 ground defense, and you're suggesting level 6?! C'mon man. Every suggestion you're making other than level 6 big bang would further negate the abilities of those "attacking squads" that you've spent money on. Miguel makes bases easier. If you can't deploy with Miguel, you dang sure won't deploy against level 6 ground defense and healthier fincas.
@CBABNUTZ Bro i respect you as you are a senior member. You might be very strong attacker/defender but, that doesnt allows you to make an objection in everyones post. I have talked about level 6 bigbang or ground defense so it is just because ftx can't introduce anything which don't have profit for them and everyone knows that very well. Right? So introducing those things were better than spoiling all the hardwork done by Players for crafting gears for firebomb sicarios, buying gold to get them talents. Raiding in events to get skills and acquiring dices. I can also destroy any base with deploy but nodeploy is also a part of this game and should be ruined like that. Amd one more thing, why should i tell you weather i have spend or not? If i ve spend $1 or $100, that i ve spend by my wish for my base. So no need to give you proofs bro. :)

CRABNUTZ

And my apologies for possibly sounding like a
---- in the first response, but pretty much everything you stated has been mentioned over and over again, bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
And my apologies for possibly sounding like a
D!(K in the first response, but pretty much everything you stated has been mentioned over and over again, bro.
Just tell me two things,
1st: Is that possible that ftx will introduce something which wont gave profit to them?
2nd: Was that better to introduce those things which requires more money or is that good that everyone's hardwork, money, effort, time has been wasted collecting dices, buying gold for firebomb or missile sicarios, waiting for gears to craft?
Just think about others too bro. Not about yourself only.

You are a Senior Guy so be Fair and think about everyone evenly.

CRABNUTZ

No deploy hasn't been ruined lol. It's just not as mindless as it was with diegos and scorpions. I could upload 100 more photos like this, of 99% of the top bases in the game. If you put all of your eggs in the scorpion or Diego basket, well then that sucks for you, doesn't it?

P.S. My girlfriend is a 64 with 4 scorps and only 52% big bang, and I no deploy half her map even against some Miguel bases. Sorry that it's not just 5 simple clicks anymore for you, but no deploy is still very much alive if you possess some strategic wherewithal ;)

DD64E29F-CEFB-40F7-8EC7-319B4C25D696.jpeg
2EAD14C7-9D4D-4BAB-BE6C-E4ED0C45A897.jpeg
112C5418-6328-404F-97CC-417B9FE78488.jpeg
A64F7121-2764-4A70-B584-31D74962BE76.jpeg
1F45CF63-7552-477E-A116-092F7F97D9DC.jpeg

CRABNUTZ

I am thinking about others. I'm thinking that the cream is finally rising to the top again. I think it's absolutely hilarious that some guys that were "big bad narcos heroes" last week, are finally exposed as the no skill having fools that they truly are!

Sorry if your scorpions won't 5 click a Finca anymore. My suggestion is to learn how to actually play the game, or go find another game to play.

No deploy hasn't been ruined lol. It's just not as mindless as it was with diegos and scorpions. I could upload 100 more photos like this, of 99% of the top bases in the game. If you put all of your eggs in the scorpion or Diego basket, well then that sucks for you, doesn't it?

P.S. My girlfriend is a 64 with 4 scorps and only 52% big bang, and I no deploy half her map even against some Miguel bases. Sorry that it's not just 5 simple clicks anymore for you, but no deploy is still very much alive if you possess some strategic wherewithal ;)

View attachment 2362 View attachment 2363 View attachment 2364 View attachment 2365 View attachment 2366
I may not be able to put my eggs in scorpions or diegos easily but it might be much easier for me to do so with you.
And as far as you send those pics, i too can send many but that is just for some time mr. If they started giving additional talents of (- firebomb talents), you will put both of your eggs on your smartphones screen while playing the game, and hammer it hard. And both of your eggs will forever rest in your la quicas's curly nest-like hairs.
So keep your useless pics with you. Didn't ask for it.

Last edited:

CRABNUTZ

You say what about the people that did this with dice and that with talents and built scorps and blah blah blah?

What about the people that have perfect ground defense and 6 perfect defensive sicarios and still got no deployed by noobs like you because you had 4 scorps and 56% big bang? What about them?

Guess what? They're laughing now! Laughing as they scroll through defend after defend of 4 scorp attacks from noobs that thought they were narcos bada55es!

So please, how about thinking about others instead of just about yourself? :)

You say what about the people that did this with dice and that with talents and built scorps and blah blah blah?

What about the people that have perfect ground defense and 6 perfect defensive sicarios and still got no deployed by noobs like you because you had 4 scorps and 56% big bang? What about them?

Guess what? They're laughing now! Laughing as they scroll through defend after defend of 4 scorp attacks from noobs that thought they were narcos bada55es!

So please, how about thinking about others instead of just about yourself? :)
So you think i don't have other team? From start till now Playing sinca 19 months, i only have 4 scorpions??? Hahahaha! Salute to your empty mind.

But i have all (Diegos,Scorpion,Flashbang, Torchers) teams. With all talents. I just suggested to add more fun. Not just like you build a la quica team and dont want it be to ruined by any cost. You just want to have fun with them forever. LOL. Grow to or keep sucking st!(k$ of developers.

Last edited:

JohnsonDon

So you think i don't have other team? From start till now Playing sinca 19 months, i only have 4 scorpions??? Hahahaha! Salute to your empty mind.

But i have all (Diegos,Scorpion,Flashbang, Torchers) teams. With all talents. I just suggested to add more fun. Not just like you build a la quica team and dont want it be to ruined by any cost. You just want to have fun with them forever. LOL. Grow to or keep sucking st!(k$ of developers.
No offence, but it might be easyer to learn to play right as this game was designed at first - strategy and skill. Nobrainers with deep pockets are those who are dissapointed now, cause lot of them cant use the click&destroy button. If deploying is so hard 4u, than try playing pinball instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.