Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bonus activation

IvanZG

I have all skills needed for bonus activation, but skils and activation are grey, like there is no skil.

How to activate bonus?
PLS help!

IvanZG

Now I see that I have skill lvl4, and lvl1 is needed.

Why can't I put skill lvl4 instead lvl1??

IvanZG

Now i get it how tu use. Just put on sicario.

And again FTX ****et it up: tower lvl2 skill has mark of paratroopers and CAN'T be used for flashbang bonus??

No chance to get skills from 200 gold box. Only chance is to buy skills!

F0fu5c0

IvanZG, you're absolutely right.

Fastest solution? FTX needs to make all skills, previous, present and future, to be "set-enabled", i.e., able to form a set from.

They have to convert all skills to be set-enabled. It's the logical solution. Either that or delete the whole skills system and refund in gold the values paid for skills.

Also the dice system for changing skill slots in the sicarios , quite frankly, horrible. Make the change free or increase the amount of dice which are offered to mitigate this issue.

Lastly, skills generate a gold arms race, which was obviously the intent when FTX thought them up, but the players are getting tired of going round and round in circles which are paid for in gold...