Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bought Walt for second time

Gargamel

I already had walt but could use the gold and what ever other "useful" items I would get from Buying a duplicate. I wanted to see so I took a screen shot before and after and I got nothing I can notice and already didn't have and I only got what was in the normal purchase. No extra items due to me purchasing Duplicate. Please get back to me. I put hundreds of dollars in to this gMe and that wasn't fair. I've enclosed screen shots plus what it says if I buy it and it's a duplicate character. I bought it.

Attachments

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Gargamel, my sincere apologies for your purchase issue. Our support team has all of the tools needed to help rectify this for you. Please contact them either by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu, or via email at brba@ftxgames.com. They will ask for information related to your issue as well as the screenshots you have provided above. Once you have sent those their way they will be happy to assist you.

Gargamel

Thank you I did just that. I'm hoping they are abel to compensate me something. I Probably spent 500+ with this game. I'm sure they can see that by looking at my account. Thank you again for pointing me in the rite direction
Have a nice day

Game name is Gargamel
And game ID #334406