Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug on sicario

IvanZG

Ruby and other fuego sicarios + talents now has flamethower instead of fuego. Fix it; it looks ugly. I hope it is only visual bug

And fix loading base buildings from lvl1 it is has been to long since this loading problem apeared and didn't get fixed.

@Chase - FTX Games

I2el3ell

Also some other strange thing about sics..
the Question is, did they reduce the amount of fields diego and gordos can attack or is it just a bug that Diego has to stand on the finca to attack..

See my picture

Attachments

Tunedray

Ruby and other fuego sicarios + talents now has flamethower instead of fuego. Fix it; it looks ugly. I hope it is only visual bug

And fix loading base buildings from lvl1 it is has been to long since this loading problem apeared and didn't get fixed.

@Chase - FTX Games

@Chase - FTX Games
Its only visual

Attachments