Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug or cheating?

Myounges78

We have been in a war today and or compound was attacked by the guy that is on the video attached.

I'm still trying to figure out how if you deploy parashooters over the missile launchers and gas cannons they are disabled for the rest of the attack.

This guy has a base with only one storage building of each being a level 52 with a finca level 22. Weird huh?

Have you ever seen this??

I really been quite some time playing this game and enjoy all the aspects related to the strategy of this game. But you can't fight against this I hope it is a bug and not a new way of cheating.

Cheers

Segovia

he payed a lot of money to have 1 storage of each for a level 52 lol

Myounges78

Deep dive skill
Thanks but I understand that deep dive skill will last as long as the paratroopers are alive right? I didn't recruits the whole video but those missile launchers only shot once in the whole attack. Four minutes? So taking into account you are right, which is the only rational explanation I have so far, all sicarios have 20% Max building slowness this would be an 80% of what so if they shot once each ten seconds this will make them go once every 18 seconds (2 secs pero sicario)?

Last edited:

Myounges78

Recorded the full attack and I not sure but I think I just see the launchers shoot Once.
Maybe I am missing something here.
Full attack vídeo. Uploaded tomorrow.

Just add some context the missile coverage starts at the first pyro.

Cheers

Last edited:

Zacharias

Thanks but I understand that deep dive skill will last as long as the paratroopers are alive right? I didn't recruits the whole video but those missile launchers only shot once in the whole attack. Four minutes? So taking into account you are right, which is the only rational explanation I have so far, all sicarios have 20% Max building slowness this would be an 80% of what so if they shot once each ten seconds this will make them go once every 18 seconds (2 secs pero sicario)?
I can only imagine that it is a bug.
this can never be the intention of ftx?

Not Really

It's not a bug once you go over 100% slowdown buildings will stop firing whole attack it's a very useful skill. The player who is using it has a very good base, he is one of the gold exploiters who got banned but in return got a level 1 with all the gold spend from FTX so that's why u see he doesn't have much storage cause he spend everything with just gold.

Myounges78

That guy also attacked my finca doing the same thing ... Dropped 3 sets of paratroopers on each rocket launcher, and they were disabled for the whole duration of the attack (1min aprox).
Still have my concerns as some have pointed out if this is what FTX wants... sounds like a showstopper... of course to reach that level you need to be spending huge amounts of money or something in the game is not right this is why I'm asking because if you reach 20% on all four sicarios yo get 80% not possible to reach 100% right?

This is how I understand it. Not sure if I'm missing something here,

Myounges78

I asked my cartel members and we came to the same conclusion you guys mentioned here. He must have Deep Dive skill at max level on each sicario.

Most times its not bugs or hacks, but people spending thousands of real money on the game.

I cannot compete against these players, so I just chose to "change player" when they appear on my map... and try different attack strategies when they are on my revenge list (losing most times but always learning new things)
Thanks for the info @Narcooo , I guess it must be as you say. It is OK if he appears on your map but really bad when you get his cartel in a war, their compound (argos) is way to developed for the number of wars they have been in (accelerators). We lost 144 to 165 doing our best but way out of our reach. We kept our heads high though. :)

HenryHimmler

If some of you were wondering - the reason why the defenses are disabled is simply because he used more than one set of paratroopers. Remember, maxed Deep Dive on 4 Sicarios = 80% for one ability. Just like BB, if you have 40% BB and you use flashbang twice, the effect will be two times greater.

Did you see how many paratroopers he landed?