Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can I run 2 accounts on an ipad

Matt

does anyone know if u can run 2 accounts from the same iPad and if u can how can I do it, cheers guys

Julio

Yes you can. You need to create a second Apple ID. Each time you want to change accounts, change your settings in the Game Center.

Julio

Go to settings on iPad. On left you will see Game Center. Click on it. Sign out from current ID, then sign in with new ID.

Zacharias

You have to be logged in with the first account.
Otherwise you have a chance to loose your account.
This way you van have a lot of accounts.

Matt

Thanks @Julio do u know if I can change my Apple ID as I have the the wrong Apple ID on my new account I already have one that should go on new account many thanks mate

Julio

I'm sure you can.

one way that should probably work is to close out of current game progress that you want to assign to new id, close the game, sign in to game center with new id, start ncw.

when game start, you should see a box that says there are two progress saves. pick the one that matches your current game progress.

Matt

Thanks @Julio will try that, my 2nd account has linked to my wife's Apple ID so when I try and sign in with her I'd I have to get a verification code sent to her iPad no good if she's at work as I need that code to access on my iPad

RazorRev

I have a account on my iPad & one on my phone.. Is it possible to play the one linked to my iPad on my phone?

RazorRev

Will I lose my original account if I sign in the one from my iPad on my phone? It says not recommended

Julio

Try it. Let’s see what happens...

I run two accounts on iPad.