Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cannot play the game on my apple devices

Harley quinn

ever since the last update came out for android , it will not let me play on my apple devices, it just keeps getting to the "we've been cooking up a new version" pop up, which takes you to the apple app store , and theres no update , it just says "open" and shows the last apple update was 2 weeks ago , and no it doesnt matter if I uninstall/reinstall , it keeps happening , so my question is , when is the update coming to apple so I can play again and/or can you get this weird restriction lifted so people like me can play again

Attachments

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Harley quinn. I'm working directly with the support team on this. In order to locate your account without game logs (which are sent when you use "Report an issue" in the Settings menu), could you please provide me the following information? What is your in-game username and level? If you also remember around what number of rating points you had, that would help us greatly as well.

Once we have your account information we can look further into what might be causing this error message.

Harley quinn

just to make sure I'm clear, I am able to play on my android phone , but not on my apple devices , its the same account on both obviously, I'm Harley Quinn level 40 , right this second I have 397 trophies

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Harley quinn. Thank you very much for clarifying that.

We do not recommend players switch their game between platforms because it can cause issues. For example, this last Android update is not necessary on iOS because it fixed an Android-only problem. Therefore the version numbers are different at the moment, making it impossible to play on your iOS devices.

This issue will fix itself when the next update releases, but unfortunately your account is limited to your Android devices for the time being.