Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CAN'T ATTACK THIS PLAYER while they're online

YKa

Hi.
Many players using this trick: running the game on PC via some android simulator, like Nox.
They are using auto clicker to hold application online. That makes very inconvenient situation, when I have to try attack every hour to catch timer "online" on 4-th hour.
Why attacks disabled , when player online ?
Needs to ad the remaining time for allowed attack in message for attacker, at least.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @YKa!

A system exists that if any player has been logged in and playing for five hours (non-consecutive) over a 24 hour period, the player is forced into a vulnerable state for one hour. This allows the player's base to be attacked. When the attack commences the player is kicked from the game.

Setpiece

Hello @YKa!

A system exists that if any player has been logged in and playing for five hours (non-consecutive) over a 24 hour period, the player is forced into a vulnerable state for one hour. This allows the player's base to be attacked. When the attack commences the player is kicked from the game.
He is saying you can download an android PC emulator, setup a macro, load up your account and then stay online 24/7.

While others have to guess and check when the player is set to vulnerable to attack him. The reason why people have been requesting an indicator icon for online or offline players, for YEARS!!!!

Being attackable for only 3 or 4 hours, an hour at a time, within a 24 hour period is a huge advantage for PC players and a super annoyance for those clearing their maps, while waiting for this system to make the PC player vuln...

His suggestion is to allow your base to be attacked online or offline, removing the advantage of PC players using macros that make them stay online for weeks straight, which I've also seen MANY players do.

Effectively this current system allows PC players to "cheat" and no one at FTX cares.

Last edited:

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

I guess the good reason you can’t attack players who are online is so you don’t lose all your resources during a map attacking spree. You’d probably never be able to save up for big upgrades with people revenging you while you’re hitting your map.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Setpiece, I'm aware that YKa was speaking specifically of players that are using emulators. We do not support emulator use and in fact, discourage it. However, you do make good points regarding ways to combat those players that are using them. Thank you for taking the time to share all your thoughts, I really do appreciate it.

I'll be adding something akin to "methods to combat emulator players" to our Community Concerns list here. Thank you again.

H2O

Can i add my 2 cents lol

April and Ben, can you please make a change to the system for when you are " Vulnerable to Attack" that if you are attacking another players base either on your map or god forbid during a war attack that you can FINISH your attack before it boots you off resulting in a LOSE and or a FAILED WAR ATTACK

If in WAR and you are Vulnerable to Attack we tell our players they must wait untill they are not Vulnerable to make their war hits...Otherwise you run the risk of someone attacking your base or Resource Center during your attack again resulting in you Losing and getting booted, ERROR coded ....you know the one

ELpatron50

@Setpiece, I'm aware that YKa was speaking specifically of players that are using emulators. We do not support emulator use and in fact, discourage it. However, you do make good points regarding ways to combat those players that are using them. Thank you for taking the time to share all your thoughts, I really do appreciate it.

I'll be adding something akin to "methods to combat emulator players" to our Community Concerns list here. Thank you again.

Using Emulators howabout the players using APK (Mods) ,
Is this even legit or illegal as autoclickers?