Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Card game progess loss

slide_x

My progress towards the trading card event was wiped out and everything was reset when I logged into the game from a different device (laptop). I was 1 card away from completing page 3 and 4. And had just a few left for the last page on my phone. Please look into this. Ive already sent an email to help desk but have not heard back.

STONEY12

same thing happened to me but on the same computer I always play on. I had completed two of them and one to go on two of them. I now have completed one with one to go on 3. This game has got me about 4 times on similar stuff no one has compensated me, and I've spent a lot of money. Good luck

slide_x

same thing happened to me but on the same computer I always play on. I had completed two of them and one to go on two of them. I now have completed one with one to go on 3. This game has got me about 4 times on similar stuff no one has compensated me, and I've spent a lot of money. Good luck
That's messed up, they need to get this fixed!

slide_x

What a joke, they responded to my report and sent me a sum of 350,000 coins for my troubles. What a slap in the face, I missed out on close to 2 billion coins and they send me 350k. Screw that I'm done with this game! Deleting the game, many of you should too.

Cer

Anyone have challenges after the card game? I haven't had the challenges since.