Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel matching

Lux

Sorry, my bad (if this have already been posted.)

So, we have war issues: we are always matched up with cartels that have players way more powerful than us.
I know you use to match cartels in war looking up to the medals rank, but this is very unfair.
Medals are nothing else than the proof some players are very active and attack a lot.
I'm a 36 with almost 1000 medals and I have to fight a 43/45 (in war) with 560 medals. How in the world do you think I can beat him?
What should you do instead? simple: match cartels based on the average level of the players.
For each level of a player there are X or Y xp points. good, try to sum up the xp points of a cartel and match it with something similar.
I don't know how it actually works, but if you can match us up by medals rank I'm sure you can match us up by the average level.
I trust you're smart, it shouldn't be that hard!

HxGx

I have the same problem but I think they match the cartels by the number of their members and it's unfair because there are cartels with very high levels and they don't give any chance to win to cartels with varying levels.

I think the matching of carterls is a very big problem and does not allow a fair game.