Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel Rating Calculation

Neon234

Any observations on how the cartel rating is calculated - When a player joins the cartel, leaves the cartel and how much it will increase with his contribution?

All I know from the support team is that the rating is highly dependent on the top ranked players.

His lordship

I don't know the exact percentages, but it increases with rank. E.g. I belive half of the capo's rating gets used. So if your capo has 2500 medals, 1250 gets added to the cartel rating.
Try swapping players ranks and see if/how your cartel rating changes.

Neon234

Thanks for the response. I don't think ranks are taken into consideration. It's dependent on top 4 or top 6. Say if anyone leaves the group and joins back...the drop/increase is around 1/3rd. A 7th ranked guy joined the cartel and the rating increased by 1/4 th. I tried leaving the group and it costed (1/3 of 1300) and when I joined a small inactive cartel, their rating jumped by (1/2 of 1300)

I don't know the exact percentages, but it increases with rank. E.g. I belive half of the capo's rating gets used. So if your capo has 2500 medals, 1250 gets added to the cartel rating.
Try swapping players ranks and see if/how your cartel rating changes.