Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel war - small question

Huanito

We are a 10 members cartel.
Each time we find rivals which have more then 10 members, the number of sicario's defend the cartel finca is higher then the number of players participate the war.
So , when we can defend with max 10 sics ...other cartels defend with 12,13 even 15.

Is it ok and part of rules war,or is it a matchmaking isue to be fix?
Thx for answer.

Ridin Dirty

You need to look at how many people of theirs are actually in the war. They can have 15, they can have 40, but if you only have 10 opted in war then the most they can have is 10.

Huanito

You need to look at how many people of theirs are actually in the war. They can have 15, they can have 40, but if you only have 10 opted in war then the most they can have is 10.
Thx, first of all.
They do have 10, but at their compound i have counted 13 sicario's.
If they warring weak accounts and the game doesnt allow them to participate why not taking out of the war, the sic's of thos accounts?

Ridin Dirty

Thx, first of all.
They do have 10, but at their compound i have counted 13 sicario's.
If they warring weak accounts and the game doesnt allow them to participate why not taking out of the war, the sic's of thos accounts?
Yeah all the other opted out players sics will unfortunately still be in compound. I don't think this game is advanced enough to removed opted out players sics or re-add them when opted in, there's a host of simple issues they haven't fixed lol.

BillyBob

Banned
They haven't coded that yet. :eek:
They are busy coding these new Skill Sets to get you to buy more and "NOT" even notice small stuff like that. :p

Huanito

Yeah all the other opted out players sics will unfortunately still be in compound. I don't think this game is advanced enough to removed opted out players sics or re-add them when opted in, there's a host of simple issues they haven't fixed lol.
So it need to be fix.
I'll try to press them to fix it.
Thx guys.