Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@chase ... skill explanation please

zecke2

please can you or anyone else explain as I can see how much ground defense an opponent has. and how is this exactly calculated. i can only see the multiplicator but not the total %...
i am confused and i think many others too.
example... if a missile launcher has total 80000 health points plus 3x groud defense how much health points are this if i will attack with missiles.how much damage must my missile have.

for me its important to know .
i have call the support (again and again) but i think nobody from the support play the game or have accurate knowledge how something works ;)

please give me a satisfactory answer.

TajKyH

You can not see exactly right percent but you can calculate by assuming max ground defence (GD). Purple sics may have 12%, the blue one 10% etc.
Important to say, GD doesn't increase healt of building but reduce dmg of missiles and fb. That means, you have to calculate according to your dmg.
Example: Opponent has 2xGD on purple sics, 80k rl health and you have 40k missile dmg. In this case, you can cause 40k x 0.76= 30.4k dmg with one hit.

zecke2

You can not see exactly right percent but you can calculate by assuming max ground defence (GD). Purple sics may have 12%, the blue one 10% etc.
Important to say, GD doesn't increase healt of building but reduce dmg of missiles and fb. That means, you have to calculate according to your dmg.
Example: Opponent has 2xGD on purple sics, 80k rl health and you have 40k missile dmg. In this case, you can cause 40k x 0.76= 30.4k dmg with one hit.
And that is the point why it is so complicated and need explanation.
the purple sic can also have 4% . thats difference from 8% per sic .why we cant see the % .where is there the tactic . i cant calculate something. its only gambling.
why in gods name cant ftx or mr. chase give me a accurate answer how it works or fix it in game.

LVMonkey

And that is the point why it is so complicated and need explanation.
the purple sic can also have 4% . thats difference from 8% per sic .why we cant see the % .where is there the tactic . i cant calculate something. its only gambling.
why in gods name cant ftx or mr. chase give me a accurate answer how it works or fix it in game.
because they have no idea either!