Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Community Concerns & Suggestions

ACK Kappa

and time after time the Match ups are so way off putting a Cartel with a Rating of 30K against a Cartel on a rating of 115K is Uncalled for. Bounty Hunt should be purley focused towards Cartel rating and if match ups Occur out of the Thousands of Cartel there must be make it fairer for all..

@Ben - FTX Games @April - FTX Games is there some way to see how much resources is needed to level up buildings(finca,capos,storages) in cp? without copyninja website is much harder to plan build in cp
@copyninja why don’t you put the site back up? FTX said you can. Or just share the data if the site maintenence cost is a factor. A bunch of players used your site to plan upgrades. Come on man, be a pal.

Pimphand

To @Snor, @Pimphand, and @Slik allowing the ability to delete buildings could have all kinds of butterfly effects on the game. But we do think it's possible that we could allow for the storage of unused buildings. I have added this to our list above.
Even to store them instead of having them on the actual base would fix the issue. Thank you for actually listening.

Gorilas

@Tampico Sunrise - Shark :
This is a great suggestion and I have added it to our list!

@Gorilas :
The changes to the weekly tournament were made based on player feedback. It is taking some time for this change to show it's full potential, please be patient. We do know that there has consistently been a request for a tournament overhaul, and as you can see, that is on our list, and we have brought it to the developer's attention. I understand that is one of the community's largest concerns at the moment and we're making sure the right parties know this. Any potential major changes to a game do take time. But please keep sharing any suggestions you have for how to better tournaments, I will gladly add them to our knowledge base!

@zecke2:
The reason some players are displaying with higher statues than their place in the rankings is because the leagues are all tied to each specific player. So while someone might show they are in second place in your league (which would mean they should have a silver statue), they could be in first place in their own league (which means their base has a gold statue).

We know this is confusing and you all would love to see a complete overhaul of the tournament system. This is one of our points on the list above and we will continue to fight for it.
How much time do you need to create an equal tournament??
Its more than a month that i am waiting to see the tournament matching correction
I am still at the same league with 60+ levels...
How much time did you spend to change the medals calculation
Will you reward me with 2000gold for my patience when you rearrange the tournament???
The requests from another players is not an excuse
The tournament is unfair
I cant be at the top 5
I cant earn gold
I cant competite other players who takes 5medals per win
Create different leagues for each category of levels instead of creating useless smuggler challenges
And reward each player with 2000gold for our patience

Narcobuster

Sorry Gorilas, I am sympathetic to your experience (especially as I have fallen into a league this week which is so active I struggle to stay in the top 15) however I cannot believe that this is your experience in every week’s league/tournament.

It is a free to play game. If it annoys you that much then you can delete the app or restart again lol..

Goose

I think players under lvl 60 will never understand the difficulty of attacking when u over 60. Every attack is a deploy and every attack will likely result in having to refresh troops. We don't have the luxury of ND a whole map in 20 minutes. It could take a lvl 60 over an hour or more to clear a map. U think that's fair? Lol. The update was a good move and I hope it remains. Those who don't like it should move up in lvl. I dare y'all.

Gorilas

Sorry Gorilas, I am sympathetic to your experience (especially as I have fallen into a league this week which is so active I struggle to stay in the top 15) however I cannot believe that this is your experience in every week’s league/tournament.

It is a free to play game. If it annoys you that much then you can delete the app or restart again lol..
Thanks for your suggestion
-----

Last edited by a moderator:

Gorilas

As per our forum rules: Do not claim to represent or speak on behalf of FTX Games or it's partners if you are not a moderator, administrator, or staff member.
I think players under lvl 60 will never understand the difficulty of attacking when u over 60. Every attack is a deploy and every attack will likely result in having to refresh troops. We don't have the luxury of ND a whole map in 20 minutes. It could take a lvl 60 over an hour or more to clear a map. U think that's fair? Lol. The update was a good move and I hope it remains. Those who don't like it should move up in lvl. I dare y'all.
Each player should competite equal players at the same levels and with the same medal rewards just like raid events or challenges or map
That is the balance and fair play
It is so simple.
According my level ,thanks for your suggestion -----

Last edited by a moderator:

Goose

Each player should competite equal players at the same levels and with the same medal rewards just like raid events or challenges or map
That is the balance and fair play
It is so simple.
According my level ,thanks for your suggestion i will pass it to the dev.team
Thanks for your sugguestion. I will pass it along to the trash bin.

Gorilas

Thanks for your sugguestion. I will pass it along to the trash bin.
I have never suggested something to you
Neither dared you at all instead you did it
Keep your aggressivenes for your enemies at your map.
Now i give you a suggestion and pass it whenever you like

Narcobuster

@April - FTX Games - another suggestion on the Sicario challenge events. If you are thinking of bringing the standard plata challenge back, perhaps you could consider:

- awarding more points for upgrading Sicarios with a higher level (ie the cost per plata is higher and thus you get fewer points for more cash used), and

- perhaps making the statue benefits more broad and not too much of a gap between 1st and 2/3rd. The awards with the statue in the current challenge seem to be quite fair across the top 3 places and broader than in the past.

Goose

I have never suggested something to you
Neither dared you at all instead you did it
Keep your aggressivenes for your enemies at your map.
Now i give you a suggestion and pass it whenever you like
....ok

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder, please try to keep your interactions with each other civil in these forums.

@Narcobuster Thank you very much for the suggestion. So the benefits for the Statues have too much of a difference between first place and then second and third? Or there is too much of a difference between 1-3 in general? Any more details you can give me would be excellent! As for your first point, that is a very interesting one, thank you!