Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Community Concerns & Suggestions

dsounded

Just a kindly reminder, for the 5 weeks at row I have no chances to get to top 5 in the league. No higher then 8 position. Still 60+, still a lot of 53+, meanwhile I am 48. You asked to wait, but more than a month past, how much should I wait ?

Last edited:

dsounded

Quit sandbagging and level up
Sorry, but this doesn't answer to my call, even if I'd like to raise the level I won't be able to do it immediately. Average level up is sort of 1 week.

My main concern is that I don't see any huge changes in the league, so the system can't properly group by itself, that's why I'd rather ask @April - FTX Games to tell developers to make kind of grouping script which will group by +-3 levels for each particular player

Gorilas

Just a reminder, please try to keep your interactions with each other civil in these forums.

@Narcobuster Thank you very much for the suggestion. So the benefits for the Statues have too much of a difference between first place and then second and third? Or there is too much of a difference between 1-3 in general? Any more details you can give me would be excellent! As for your first point, that is a very interesting one, thank you!
Each player should competite equal players at the same levels and with the same medal rewards just like raid events or challenges or map
That is the balance and fair play
It is so simple.
According my level ,thanks for your suggestion -----
April
I have never spoken on behalf of ftx
And i have no intention to do that in the future
I just have my own dev team
And if somebody suggests me something i transfer the suggestion to my team for further examination
What is wrong with that??????

But since you are representing ftx
Pls tell us
Why i cant install the statue from smuggler challenge in my base??
Did we play smuggler challenge for nothing???????
And what are you planning to do for this issue??????

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@dsounded Thank you again for sharing that suggestion relating to changes we could make to Leagues. If everyone could please give us more information on how you believe the Leagues' current changes are failing you and/or how we can improve, I would greatly appreciate it.

@Gorilas , My apologies but only one Statue of each kind can be placed on a Base. So only one El Patron Statue can be placed on your Base at a time. But if you have another one (like El Padrino) for example, you can place one of each.

Croockshanck

Suggestions:
1- increase the compound sicario health in the same proportion as you increased the missile
( before of the two updates of the training camp that allows you to upgrade 2 times each the missile and other stuff, we can not destroy a Edge with one missil even with + 300% missile talents (4 purple diegos with 20/20 missile damage), now with only one missil we can kill them.

2- Capos club need some improvements, we dont have some troups to evolve there like toxics, rhinos, etc

3- Capos Club - The +1 camp expanaion (2 levels) does not increase the amount of fuegos or torchers like before, only the compounds with those 2 levels upgraded could use 3 torcher per squad or 10 fuegos, now anyone in a 65 (or something, or less maybe) cartel level and player squad camp at 23 can have them.

4-bounty hunt is not fair, it should be possible to get the gold statue after a cartel reach the 18k points because after that no one receive any (chest, skill chest, bags or any peaces to make new attacks) rewards.
example:
cartel 1 - 18k - gold statue
cartel 2- 18k- gold statue
cartel 3- 18k - gold statue
cartel 4- 14k- silver statue
cartel 5-12k- silver statue
cartel 6- 10k- bronze statue
cartel 7- 9k- bronze statue
cartel 8- 8k- bronze statue
if no one reaches the 18 k (or only one) the prizes will be like now (1st- gold, 2dn and 3rd silver,....)

5- You should have sicario chalanges with those rare sicarios, not all the ones you call rare because we have an event for that and that event does not include the real rare sicarios like david, espina/joaquim, pacho, don neto, isabella... or include them in that event... asking for dom neto (free) is asking to limite his use in one per finca

6- The token event, anyone who finish it have to be rewarded with at least the minimum tokens to upgrade a talent (100) after that the same way is working now the player finish ranking will give some extra tokens. We only have one of this events per mounth, so...

6.1- It should be possible to upgrade any talent with tokens, level 1 ->2 20 tokens, level 2->40 tokens, level 3->4 60 tokens, level 4->5 80 tokens, or maybe 100 for each level it will be ok too, whatever... we want the possibility to upgrade any talent at any level.

7- guerrilla base defenses, weapons storage and ammo factory need to be ready to use, or at least minimize the working time.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Croockshanck Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts, I really appreciate it!

What you've suggested as far as talents has been mentioned before, so I will be adding that to our list to represent the community's thoughts.

Croockshanck

@April - FTX Games I believe the most important points are 1,2 and 3 about the compound evolution to be continued, the balance required for the amount of extra damage the missile gain after 4 levels and the compound sicarios like edge and Velasco continue with the same health as in the beginning. Attacks in the compound are very easy now and it is almost the same having the cartel at level 75 or 100 (something like that) and the same about the sicarios there, having 7stars is good because you have more damage or healh % given to the defendes but nothing new about the sicario health that helps a lot before the missile last upgrades, a new upgrade on the sicario to have more health and damage himself is the possibility to use extra expertise cards on compound sicarios just to upgrade some % proportional of the upgraded in missile damage

Pimphand

Suggesting cheaper sicarios. All of the new sicarios being $50 each is ridiculous. I completely understand wanting to make money but having them cheaper ($10-$20 each) you would sell a lot more balancing profit to be the same margin. You can buy whole games to play on consoles for $50!! Why spend that on a single sicario? Especially sicarios that have the same talents as existing ones.

Setpiece

@April - FTX Games I believe you missed the entirety of what point 15 was supposed to be, based on the thread this post was copied from.

What some people are having issues with is primarily the Informant raid that gets spawned without warning and the +X level AI bump

What is currently happening:

When a L2X-3X-4X player clears his map every day for weeks and starts spawning the +15 over his level AI bases, the !!!!!! "Informant Raid" !!!!!! which is full of stun weapons (and almost a necessity to complete for those who war daily) have to slug this out in a 5-10 part battle vs. an overpowered informant raid (See level 30 attempting level 45 Informant Base) & the costs associated with repairing the squads 9+ times within the given 7 hour time frame, nearly 1-4 hours of that waiting on Sicario repairs. Ultimately doomed, if you have this started (as we are given no choice to initiate this event) before you go to bed. Punished for playing alot!

in RE: to Enemy AI map bases

AI does not scale down if you lose or wipe X amount of times, regardless of how many wipes you incur. AI only scales 1 direction unless you quit playing for 1 month. Enemy AI currently does get progressively harder, correct, and it should, but scaling implies both ways, up and down. The current system does not scale down, at all, even when players are irking out bare minimum, almost maximum loss wins it will still advance them higher.

Algorithm that determines AI map levels are only counting your tallied wins, setting the bar their until you win more, keep clearing these bases, and you get harder ones. Losses, retreats or the amount of wipes, are not factors in this algorithm, which is pretty detrimental to you know actually scaling BOTH ways :p

If a player reaches a point where the AI is almost 10x harder than player bases, and the informant base is 100x harder than a player base, your system is a bit jacked up, players can't get the directives, and they quit...

This does not affect me, but just pointing out that you marked this as checked off and complete, yet the original issue was not addressed.

Last edited:

blood79

I think players under lvl 60 will never understand the difficulty of attacking when u over 60. Every attack is a deploy and every attack will likely result in having to refresh troops. We don't have the luxury of ND a whole map in 20 minutes. It could take a lvl 60 over an hour or more to clear a map. U think that's fair? Lol. The update was a good move and I hope it remains. Those who don't like it should move up in lvl. I dare y'all.
Difficulty of what, rushing 12 Davids all day long in smoke to finca? Even if it's not fair that u need spend more time to clear map than lower lvl player then you shouldn't make another unfair rule to compensate this. Fair will be group players same lvl, same medal reward in one challenge. All of them will clear map about same time all off them will have same chance to be in top 5. Most of the losers who whine FTX so they make that unfair change still will be losers who can't win against more active and more paying players aka 12 Davids players. And if it's fair @Goose then why we don't make more rules like this. Why don't we make Sicario Challenge like this? You know how hard is to make money on lvl 61 compared to lower lvls playing ND and how much time and money you need spend to heal your troops. Make easy win for that 61+ players. Same raids. Why give some lower lvl player win in Nightmare raid, put them with 61+ lvls, they are in so bad position every aspect of this game so they need easy win served on the silver platter. Lower lvl players will adapt, eg. abandon this (61+ lvl players meaning of fair play) ---- show.

Great example is motorsport. Therese competitions where take parts different cars and they compete on the same route/track ect but they are not compete with everyone but with same class cars. Everyone understand that 100 HP car cant compete with 1000 HP car and FTX understand this when it comes about Sicario Challenge and Raid events but don't understand this when it comes about weekly challenge. That logic is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Narcobuster

I don’t entirely disagree with Blood79 or most of the others, at the end of the day FTX need to make money, and premium Sicarios are the way. I do beg to differ on this mentality that lower levels clear their map much more easily. This game is designed to give you easy bases to draw you in and then quickly increase the difficulty to make you invest.

One thing I don’t like about this game @April - FTX Games, is the amount of randomness. Having to spend tonnes of gold for decent talents is one thing, but then you can’t transfer them or store them. But then skills you can store but dice is far too difficult to get hold of and yet it’s gone in a flash to randomly change skill slots to the specific ones you need. Why so much random elements?? My only logical solution is that it’s not so random and in fact gives FTX another way to limit (or milk) players to spend more cash etc. The problem is, those big spenders will spend dough anyway, but it’s actually penalising us non spenders and casual gamers as it makes it more difficult to progress and actually less fun..

Goose

Difficulty of what, rushing 12 Davids all day long in smoke to finca? Even if it's not fair that u need spend more time to clear map than lower lvl player then you shouldn't make another unfair rule to compensate this. Fair will be group players same lvl, same medal reward in one challenge. All of them will clear map about same time all off them will have same chance to be in top 5. Most of the losers who whine FTX so they make that unfair change still will be losers who can't win against more active and more paying players aka 12 Davids players. And if it's fair @Goose then why we don't make more rules like this. Why don't we make Sicario Challenge like this? You know how hard is to make money on lvl 61 compared to lower lvls playing ND and how much time and money you need spend to heal your troops. Make easy win for that 61+ players. Same raids. Why give some lower lvl player win in Nightmare raid, put them with 61+ lvls, they are in so bad position every aspect of this game so they need easy win served on the silver platter. Lower lvl players will adapt, eg. abandon this (61+ lvl players meaning of fair play) **** show.

Great example is motorsport. Therese competitions where take parts different cars and they compete on the same route/track ect but they are not compete with everyone but with same class cars. Everyone understand that 100 HP car cant compete with 1000 HP car and FTX understand this when it comes about Sicario Challenge and Raid events but don't understand this when it comes about weekly challenge. That logic is beyond me.
I don't rush 12 David's. If you know the game you know there are only 4 squads. Also you are speaking on speculation You've never been a lvl 60 obviously....yet I've been your level. What experience do you have to speak both sides of the topic? Your sense of entitlement is fascinating. This is a pay to win game. To believe otherwise is to be nieve. Why should they entertain you? Because you aren't realizing the benefits you hoped for? Now let's talk fair....players like you won't dare to move up in level. You're too comfortable and hate change. And did you say easy win? Hahaha You don't want to face the 7 minimum sicarios on base or warden tower so you sit at your current lvl and complain from the bleachers. Man up my dude.

Goose

Difficulty of what, rushing 12 Davids all day long in smoke to finca? Even if it's not fair that u need spend more time to clear map than lower lvl player then you shouldn't make another unfair rule to compensate this. Fair will be group players same lvl, same medal reward in one challenge. All of them will clear map about same time all off them will have same chance to be in top 5. Most of the losers who whine FTX so they make that unfair change still will be losers who can't win against more active and more paying players aka 12 Davids players. And if it's fair @Goose then why we don't make more rules like this. Why don't we make Sicario Challenge like this? You know how hard is to make money on lvl 61 compared to lower lvls playing ND and how much time and money you need spend to heal your troops. Make easy win for that 61+ players. Same raids. Why give some lower lvl player win in Nightmare raid, put them with 61+ lvls, they are in so bad position every aspect of this game so they need easy win served on the silver platter. Lower lvl players will adapt, eg. abandon this (61+ lvl players meaning of fair play) **** show.

I don't rush 12 David's. If you know the game you know there are only 4 squads. Also you are speaking on speculation You've never been a lvl 60 obviously....yet I've been your level. What experience do you have to speak both sides of the topic? Your sense of entitlement is fascinating. This is a pay to win game. To believe otherwise is to be nieve. Why should they entertain you? Because you aren't realizing the benefits you hoped for? Now let's talk fair....players like you won't dare to move up in level. You're too comfortable and hate change. And did you say easy win? Hahaha You don't want to face the 7 minimum sicarios on base or warden tower so you sit at your current lvl and complain from the bleachers. Man up my dude
I don’t entirely disagree with Blood79 or most of the others, at the end of the day FTX need to make money, and premium Sicarios are the way. I do beg to differ on this mentality that lower levels clear their map much more easily. This game is designed to give you easy bases to draw you in and then quickly increase the difficulty to make you invest.

One thing I don’t like about this game @April - FTX Games, is the amount of randomness. Having to spend tonnes of gold for decent talents is one thing, but then you can’t transfer them or store them. But then skills you can store but dice is far too difficult to get hold of and yet it’s gone in a flash to randomly change skill slots to the specific ones you need. Why so much random elements?? My only logical solution is that it’s not so random and in fact gives FTX another way to limit (or milk) players to spend more cash etc. The problem is, those big spenders will spend dough anyway, but it’s actually penalising us non spenders and casual gamers as it makes it more difficult to progress and actually less fun..
Well duh narco. It's a business. Why would I want a customer in my store just browsing over someone who buys my product? What I do disagree on is penalizing spenders which ftx did by nerfing ND and big bang and flash. Ftx realized their eff up and are now wanting to compensate spenders. Bet they won't do that again which is why they will never unstack davids...jus make it more difficult to rush.

blood79

I don't rush 12 David's. If you know the game you know there are only 4 squads. Also you are speaking on speculation You've never been a lvl 60 obviously....yet I've been your level. What experience do you have to speak both sides of the topic? Your sense of entitlement is fascinating. This is a pay to win game. To believe otherwise is to be nieve. Why should they entertain you? Because you aren't realizing the benefits you hoped for? Now let's talk fair....players like you won't dare to move up in level. You're too comfortable and hate change. And did you say easy win? Hahaha You don't want to face the 7 minimum sicarios on base or warden tower so you sit at your current lvl and complain from the bleachers. Man up my dude.
You know nothing about me, my lvl, my lvling progress and what lvls I'm fighting on map and wars, so only person speculating it's you.
Lvl 61+ or not I don't change my mind. It's unfair to get more points than others and be in the same competition. You will want play football game where your opponent will get 1 point more than you when he get goal? Or be part any other competition with rules like this? Don't think so. This rule is just ridiculous it should only applies to the overall game rating not weekly challenge.

And looking on my weekly challenge and overall rating, 61+ are able pretty well to destroy as many bases as lower lvl players in similar time frame. They just get more points for it. Maybe because I have in my challenge top 100 global players so they know what to do instead of whining about developers introducing WT and too many sicarios in bases.

I'm here to state my opinion about this matter. This topic is to do this, not to being dare by senseless ppl like you. You don't know what fair means and how make game fair for everyone. Your only point is "lvl up" and "I dare you", which have nothing to do with making game fair and it's not valid counterargument to what I and others said. You don't want be beaten by lower lvl players in any competition? They shouldn't be in same competition with you anyway. It is so simple that everyone understand it, even you and FTX. You just too - that many months you were been beaten by lower lvl to admit it.

Goose

You know nothing about me, my lvl, my lvling progress and what lvls I'm fighting on map and wars, so only person speculating it's you.
Lvl 61+ or not I don't change my mind. It's unfair to get more points than others and be in the same competition. You will want play football game where your opponent will get 1 point more than you when he get goal? Or be part any other competition with rules like this? Don't think so. This rule is just ridiculous it should only applies to the overall game rating not weekly challenge.

And looking on my weekly challenge and overall rating, 61+ are able pretty well to destroy as many bases as lower lvl players in similar time frame. They just get more points for it. Maybe because I have in my challenge top 100 global players so they know what to do instead of whining about developers introducing WT and too many sicarios in bases.

I'm here to state my opinion about this matter. This topic is to do this, not to being dare by senseless ppl like you. You don't know what fair means and how make game fair for everyone. Your only point is "lvl up" and "I dare you", which have nothing to do with making game fair and it's not valid counterargument to what I and others said. You don't want be beaten by lower lvl players in any competition? They shouldn't be in same competition with you anyway. It is so simple that everyone understand it, even you and FTX. You just too butthurted that many months you were been beaten by lower lvl to admit it.
Hahaha. No I'm not ....lol. And these analogies you're using to try and justify your point are straight garbage. First Motorsports now Football. These are spectator sports....not a game app. Your comparing apples to oranges. If you want to be in a dead league so u can feel better about your gameplay try quitting the game for a month and come back. I bet you wouldn't be here complaining if you were winning in your league. Right?

blood79

No, competition is completion, fair rules are fair rules, no matter where you compete, what sport you compete, what game you compete and it's not about spectators, it's about ppl being part of this competition, spectators are only spectators, competitors care about rules and how they are managed, spectators are there only to cheer.
I don't want be in dead league and wont be in dead league cuz I'm in top 100 players league and I'm not complaining, I'm making my opinion about this cuz for that this topic was made - "Community Concerns & Suggestions" and I'm in top5 in my league every week so again false speculations by senseless person.

Goose

No, competition is completion, fair rules are fair rules, no matter where you compete, what sport you compete, what game you compete and it's not about spectators, it's about ppl being part of this competition, spectators are only spectators, competitors care about rules and how they are managed, spectators are there only to cheer.
I don't want be in dead league and wont be in dead league cuz I'm in top 100 players league and I'm not complaining, I'm making my opinion about this cuz for that this topic was made - "Community Concerns & Suggestions" and I'm in top5 in my league every week so again false speculations by senseless person.
I'll admit one thing. I've definitely become dumber after reading your replies. I think everyone on this forum is now dumber for having to read your justifications. So I'm gonna stop before I get to your level of ignorance.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

If you guys like sports references.. bowling and ping pong both have handicaps based on previous ratings. This is to allow them to compete on the same football field while riding dirt bikes.