Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Community Concerns & Suggestions

blood79

@Goose, biggest ignorant is you and without any solid arguments so your arguemnt is insult.

@Tampico Sunrise - Shark, handicap works different than rules in Narcos weekly league. It's given to weaker player, FTX gives it to all players on some lvl, no matter they are weak or strong. You don't tell me that every player below lvl 61 is same strong, same fast in clearing map and gaining rating. Same as not every player 61+ are slower than players below that lvl. So for me handicap like this in Narcos league is not fair.

Goose

And you want a solid argument. My argument is your analogies don't apply. I agree that it is unfair if in a competitive sport one team got more points than the opponent for the same effort but it's not the same effort!!! Lvl 60 bases are not the same as a base below lvl 60. The skill required is not the same!! Just like a 3 point shot is not the same as a 2 point shot as a free throw or a 2 point conversion is not the same as an Xtra point or how a touchdown is not the same as a field goal. Ftx is rewarding players by their effort and the effort to run David's under 60 is not the same as running David's at 60s. I have 2 accounts so I know. Bro I can't believe I have to waste my time explaining this to you. Based on YOUR "solid" argument a 3 point shot should equal a 2 point shot and a free throw and a touchdown should equal a field goal. Do you also want a participation trophy? Haha

Setpiece

The only things checked off as of the date of April's original post were items that were already addressed prior to this thread's creation.

We can't even get the vulnerable message that collides with other timers moved, such a simple fix too.

Why are these list items growing and 0 fixes released to address them? can we get some updates???

Snail's Pace on 2 year old issues doesn't garner confidence. The community already compiled these issues into a thread for you guys, reposting it into a "live" document to prove FTX cares only works if you actually start addressing some of these points. Otherwise, this thread is as useless as it's proving out to be, a big waste of time to make players feel like their feedback gets addressed, put onto a list, and then forgotten.

45$ average per +15 talent
75$ Sicarios on "Sale"
Nickle and Dimed on every event.
Some people spending well over a grand on their accounts.

And still, FTX can't fix issues we've had for over 2 years.

Last edited:

blood79

And you want a solid argument. My argument is your analogies don't apply. I agree that it is unfair if in a competitive sport one team got more points than the opponent for the same effort but it's not the same effort!!! Lvl 60 bases are not the same as a base below lvl 60. The skill required is not the same!! Just like a 3 point shot is not the same as a 2 point shot as a free throw or a 2 point conversion is not the same as an Xtra point or how a touchdown is not the same as a field goal. Ftx is rewarding players by their effort and the effort to run David's under 60 is not the same as running David's at 60s. I have 2 accounts so I know. Bro I can't believe I have to waste my time explaining this to you. Based on YOUR "solid" argument a 3 point shot should equal a 2 point shot and a free throw and a touchdown should equal a field goal. Do you also want a participation trophy? Haha
Not the same effort, skill required is not the same, run David's under 60's is not the same as running David's at 60's? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You just insulted me in topic about 30's doing bases 68lvl and talking things like this? Funny person, rly funny.

Goose

Not the same effort, skill required is not the same, run David's under 60's is not the same as running David's at 60's? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You just insulted me in topic about 30's doing bases 68lvl and talking things like this? Funny person, rly funny.
Should I not insult you? Does it hurt your feelings? Lol. Now that's funny. Keep me laughing bro...I'll wait for your sub par response.....