Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Community Concerns & Suggestions

blood79

@Goose, biggest ignorant is you and without any solid arguments so your arguemnt is insult.

@Tampico Sunrise - Shark, handicap works different than rules in Narcos weekly league. It's given to weaker player, FTX gives it to all players on some lvl, no matter they are weak or strong. You don't tell me that every player below lvl 61 is same strong, same fast in clearing map and gaining rating. Same as not every player 61+ are slower than players below that lvl. So for me handicap like this in Narcos league is not fair.

Goose

And you want a solid argument. My argument is your analogies don't apply. I agree that it is unfair if in a competitive sport one team got more points than the opponent for the same effort but it's not the same effort!!! Lvl 60 bases are not the same as a base below lvl 60. The skill required is not the same!! Just like a 3 point shot is not the same as a 2 point shot as a free throw or a 2 point conversion is not the same as an Xtra point or how a touchdown is not the same as a field goal. Ftx is rewarding players by their effort and the effort to run David's under 60 is not the same as running David's at 60s. I have 2 accounts so I know. Bro I can't believe I have to waste my time explaining this to you. Based on YOUR "solid" argument a 3 point shot should equal a 2 point shot and a free throw and a touchdown should equal a field goal. Do you also want a participation trophy? Haha

Setpiece

The only things checked off as of the date of April's original post were items that were already addressed prior to this thread's creation.

We can't even get the vulnerable message that collides with other timers moved, such a simple fix too.

Why are these list items growing and 0 fixes released to address them? can we get some updates???

Snail's Pace on 2 year old issues doesn't garner confidence. The community already compiled these issues into a thread for you guys, reposting it into a "live" document to prove FTX cares only works if you actually start addressing some of these points. Otherwise, this thread is as useless as it's proving out to be, a big waste of time to make players feel like their feedback gets addressed, put onto a list, and then forgotten.

45$ average per +15 talent
75$ Sicarios on "Sale"
Nickle and Dimed on every event.
Some people spending well over a grand on their accounts.

And still, FTX can't fix issues we've had for over 2 years.

Last edited:

blood79

And you want a solid argument. My argument is your analogies don't apply. I agree that it is unfair if in a competitive sport one team got more points than the opponent for the same effort but it's not the same effort!!! Lvl 60 bases are not the same as a base below lvl 60. The skill required is not the same!! Just like a 3 point shot is not the same as a 2 point shot as a free throw or a 2 point conversion is not the same as an Xtra point or how a touchdown is not the same as a field goal. Ftx is rewarding players by their effort and the effort to run David's under 60 is not the same as running David's at 60s. I have 2 accounts so I know. Bro I can't believe I have to waste my time explaining this to you. Based on YOUR "solid" argument a 3 point shot should equal a 2 point shot and a free throw and a touchdown should equal a field goal. Do you also want a participation trophy? Haha
Not the same effort, skill required is not the same, run David's under 60's is not the same as running David's at 60's? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You just insulted me in topic about 30's doing bases 68lvl and talking things like this? Funny person, rly funny.

Goose

Not the same effort, skill required is not the same, run David's under 60's is not the same as running David's at 60's? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You just insulted me in topic about 30's doing bases 68lvl and talking things like this? Funny person, rly funny.
Should I not insult you? Does it hurt your feelings? Lol. Now that's funny. Keep me laughing bro...I'll wait for your sub par response.....

ELpatron50

@Croockshanck Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts, I really appreciate it!

What you've suggested as far as talents has been mentioned before, so I will be adding that to our list to represent the community's thoughts.

Since players wanna spit the llama outta these topics, I juz wanna add that
the curent system where Wars are played where the rules are made ----
FAIR PLAY POLICY should be stressed in WAR Matchmaking including on raids on Outposts and Bases .

Gorilas

This suggestion list is a joke
Ftx has a good sense of humor
There is no progress regarding these suggestions
And there will be no progress in the future about the suggestion list.i am prety sure for that because
Ftx cares only how to make us spend more money and not how to improve the game or how to become narcos balanced and fair
April and ftx just giving us fake hopes....
If one company wants to fix some suggestions is too easy to fix them
If one company dont want to fix something so never makes progress or improvements and
Ftx doesnt want to improve the game and i will never send any suggestion again
Ftx is too busy on how we will spend more and more money
Thats all
Ftx barely fixes some bugs after a long time and most of the times unsuccesfully and with big loses for us and without any compensation at all
Fty cares only how it will sell more sicarios or gold
There is no willing for progress or improvement
Thats the real truth
Well done ftx!!!!!!!

Reactions: YKa

SLOOPKOGEL

Hello, is there any development in sorting options for collected gear?? Or an option to sell several different gear by selecting them??? E.g. the numerous low lvl skills we keep collecting for defeating enemies for sic.contracts?

Narcobuster

@April - FTX Games any update On these? Or are FTX’s priorities Now fully On Breaking bad? I need to know whetHer its worth me still investing in the long term for this game. As usual, poor customer engagement and only worried aBout Their poCkets!

ACK Kappa

Are there going to be any simple quick and easy changes made from your list in the next update???? A slider to add tokens to upgrade talents could be completed by the game developers within 5 mintues..... Easier revenge list with those marked in a different colour enabling players not having to scroll through the entire list clicking on each and every one, simply placing revenges to be marked in a different colour shouldn't take developers considerable time to change? As your match ups continue for both Bounty and Wars are in need of a major overhaul to even the playing field for all participating cartels where is your development team heading ??

WE THE PLAYERS WANT CHANGES, NOT TALK....................

KANSRVERO

Good night, I'm new to the forum, I wanted to know if they have any whatsapp group.
I hope not to violate the rules of the forum.
My query is because you can't chat with other members in the game, they should have a general chat room.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

You can private message here. There’s a Facebook page you can post on too. A lot of cartels and players also use Line App to keep in touch.

Not sure if there’s a WhatsApp group.. but I bet it would be a nightmare if there was.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

7 day Guerrilla Ammo Factories would be wonderful. 3 days is such an awkward amount of time with wars being 2 days.

Using Ammo Factories has become the standard for active players, and many players use the same type of Ammo Factory each time. I’m not asking for it to be cheaper.. but if there were a different option for 7 days which costs more Guerrilla materials it would align with Guerrilla Weapons Storage and Guerrilla defense buildings.

ELpatron50

7 day Guerrilla Ammo Factories would be wonderful. 3 days is such an awkward amount of time with wars being 2 days.

Using Ammo Factories has become the standard for active players, and many players use the same type of Ammo Factory each time. I’m not asking for it to be cheaper.. but if there were a different option for 7 days which costs more Guerrilla materials it would align with Guerrilla Weapons Storage and Guerrilla defense buildings.

What's so wrong about 3 days GAF=(Guerilla Ammo Factory)?

Nat [Incognito]

3. Better interface for pending revenge attacks
  1. We’d like to confirm whether this is an issue for everyone, or mostly just hyper-active players.
  2. Either way, we do agree that this could be improved. How would we feel about something like the following:
    1. New Revenge notices: Highlighted.
    2. Revenge notices that have been seen: Unhighlighted.
    3. Revenge notices that have been acted upon (Revenge has been taken): A checkmark next to the notice.
I think this is a really good idea. Scrolling through long lists of revenges/notifications is so tedious and puts me off bothering. If there was an easy way to identify which revenges were available it would make the process so much easier.

Nat [Incognito]

Point 4 - can you just remove the daily limit altogether? Why not allow players to donate as many resources they like to the cartel.

In our cartel we always discuss how good it would be to have an inter-cartel or even a global market place where people could sell or trade unwanted Sicarios or items in return for resources or items that they need. Players that have played for a long time will have inventories full of useless items or sicarios that could be useful for other players in the game and stop them needing to spend as much real money on the game. If you actually cared about improving gameplay rather than lining FTX's pockets then this would be a great feature to add. It is a feature that a lot of other games include and works well. @April - FTX Games @Ben - FTX Games