Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Community Concerns & Suggestions

Nat [Incognito]

7. Attack reward amounts
  1. There are additional tweaks to be made here, and we are always open to your feedback, including screenshots and videos from in-game.
This is a major issue for anyone (particularly high level players) using torchers. I use torchers on my main account which is full of insanely difficult bases. The majority of times that I take a players base I will earn somewhere between £100k-300k of cash as a reward. If I lose more than one torcher then I make a loss each time I take a players base. Makes it impossible to continue attempting to clear my map without spending gold or waiting for trucks/bank to produce enough cash. Basically makes my lv 62 account redundant and I now mostly play with a second account. This needs fixing if I am ever to get my main account (which I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on) out of retirement.

Nat [Incognito]

Selling item UI change
  1. Agreed that this could be set up better.
  2. We’d like your feedback on the possibility of switching the current initial “sell” amount from all to none (ex. 0/100 vs 100/100). That way players can choose up to whatever number of an item they’d like to sell rather than having to count down. How do we feel about this?
Can't we just have a slider or a box where you type the amount you want to sell rather than having to "-" or "+" individually each one?!

Nat [Incognito]

:D And now for another limited time, David is up for purchase.
Yeah....just as they announce that they are soon putting in changes to make it harder to complete finca rushes using David's. FTX encouraging all their players to purchase the best currently available sic right before they make him useless. Did the same with Alan right before the warden tower came out.

Neon234

@April - FTX Games . Hello.

I have only one question. Can we expect at least one improvement for the 30 pending suggestions in the next week's upgrade?

Please answer Yes or No. In case If ftx is coming up with their own ideas, still reply to my question as No.

Lost_gravity

@April - FTX Games . Hello.

I have only one question. Can we expect at least one improvement for the 30 pending suggestions in the next week's upgrade?

Please answer Yes or No. In case If ftx is coming up with their own ideas, still reply to my question as No.
Maybe you could explain how you manage to manipulate the game before asking questions. lol. check the attachment.

Attachments

Neon234

Maybe you could explain how you manage to manipulate the game before asking questions. lol. check the attachment.
Haha. I've been waiting for a long time for someone to ask this question. Thanks for observing and asking.

This is how you need to approach. And it'll take you 20 weeks if you play strategically and more importantly with a lot of patience.

The rewards at the end of the effort can only go into cartel compound :cool:. So you're doing it for your team not for selfish reasons on the player base. It's a strategy fully in compliance with ftx rules and restrictions. Just that not many understand :p

IMG_20190817_061333.JPG

What else do you want to know? @Lost_gravityIMG_20190817_061333.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

Naptownmark

Is it possible to allow use to get revenge on someone who was unsuccessful in defeating you. I've been attacked by the same person 4 or 5 times back to back and would love to return the favor just to say dont mess with me no more instead of waiting for defeat and then getting revenge. Once I defeate him hes tried 5 times to beat me he'll get his chance at revenge which hopefully is unsuccessful again and now hes off your back.

UncleJimm

Haha. I've been waiting for a long time for someone to ask this question. Thanks for observing and asking.

This is how you need to approach. And it'll take you 20 weeks if you play strategically and more importantly with a lot of patience.

The rewards at the end of the effort can only go into cartel compound :cool:. So you're doing it for your team not for selfish reasons on the player base. It's a strategy fully in compliance with ftx rules and restrictions. Just that not many understand :p

View attachment 2958

What else do you want to know? @Lost_gravityView attachment 2958
I think it's better not to use your exp upgrading resource production (sawmill / quarry / iron mine) and spend to other things more important.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Every time there’s a game update Google Play users get it first. This is because Apple consistently takes longer to approve apps and updates than Google. We can expect this to continue.

During this time where Apple users can’t update the app, we can’t attack or view players or resource centers of players who have the updated app.

Suggestion: submit updated app to Apple a few days earlier.

Gorilas

I was so right one month ago. . .
Ftx dont follow up this suggestion list
Ftx delete the list is meaningless and useless
Ftx never fix something from this list
And ftx is not planning to fix something
This list is a fake hope
Delete it

Reactions: hof

Gorilas

Ftx inputs the shield generator in the ammo factory list instead of base defences list and that is so wrong because the shield is for improve the defence of the base.
The ammo factory list is for improve the attack of the squads
Ftx categorized the shield generator wrongly
Well done ftx
When you will do something correctly and fairly?????

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

War attacks are important and limited to 3 per player. I think it would be nice to move the “attack” button while scouting opponents bases on day 2 of war. Right now it’s in the lower right corner, probably the most common spot to tap in this game. And if any sics or troops are loaded in your squads, an accidentally tap starts an attack. Even if you’ve only loaded 1 sic. This isn’t a very common problem but we’ve all seen those war attack replays where they clearly weren’t ready.

So just as a courtesy to help reduce war mistakes, it would be nice if this button could be moved to the top center. Away from hovering thumbs. Or add a confirmation step for war attacks with incomplete squads.

Setpiece

Online/offline + last seen status for officers in cartel?
All standard stuff in most games, this has been requested for months/years but it's like pulling teeth to get them remotely interested in the idea.
The polish/updates we get for existing systems (Chat, UI, Cartel donations, etc) is so beyond sub-par, I'd be ashamed to be associated with its development.

IE) the badges on squads, we all requested more during the feedback, but that was almost 5 months ago since it was implemented and yet where are they? guttered.

FTX constantly asking for feedback, yet doing nothing about the feedback they get.
Still asking for 30,40,70,90$ from us for pieces of the game we should be able to acquire by being "good" at the game.

Stopped spending months ago, just seeing how far this rabbit hole goes at this point.