Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Compound attack Replays UI

Neon234

This has been raised multiple times already and plenty of videos and photos have also been share with you @Ben - FTX Games, @April - FTX Games , but no action has been taken to fix the UI while watching compound attack replays.

Is it so difficult for your developer team to identify and fix this instantly. There's no impact on any of your strategies here. Or are you working on some money making tricks for fixing it?

Why can't the compound replay UI (part 2 in the video shared here) look like the compound UI (part 1 in the video)?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
As always, when you find bugs within the game, please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. That is the fastest and best way to put these issues before the eyes of those who can fix them.

Thank you.

Thamer

As always, when you find bugs within the game, please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. That is the fastest and best way to put these issues before the eyes of those who can fix them.

Thank you.
I agree with you only if it was a new issue. However this is something very old.

Do you remember {COMMUNITY CONCERNS & SUGGESTIONS} thread which you wrote?
Do you remember issue #5?
Do you remember my reply?

You replied to my other points and ignored my point for issue #5 which is the same problem in this thread.

My apologies that there are no solid timeframes listed on these issues. As we all know, game development is complex, and it is very difficult to say exactly when something might happen. But we do take the improvements to the game seriously.
Action speaks louder than words.

If you do take improvements seriously, why do we keep discussing ancient issues again and again.

ze roberto

@April - FTX Games @Ben - FTX Games
ftx does not want to help us.
if that were the case, they would have already corrected most errors.
fact is that they only do something when it brings money !!!
ftx does not get it that a better or flawless game attracts more new players and binds the old AND that brings the money.
its a shame that the support and forum mods didnt help us and alway answer with lies and blablabla...
WHERE ARE THE GOOD UPDATES ???

Tampico Sunrise - Shark