Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

defender loses way way more resources than the attacker gains

Harley quinn

I'd like to report a bug this game/narcos and a bunch of other games that "raid" exploit, we players talk in the chat and share screenshots of attacks, and we know full well that the game steals resources from us on successful attacks , look at the screenshot, that is what I LOST on that successful attack, but it is not what the other player GAINED from that attack, they got less than half of those resources, and it is EVERY TIME, and all the players are aware of this and its incredibly frustrating and needs to be addressed , it makes it impossible for us to save up for upgrades AND its unfair to the attacker that they dont even get the resources the defender loses.please ask the developers to fix this, thank you.

Attachments

AplaGF

Bump! This is something that needs to be fixed ASAP , along with the syndicates! Any answers from mods are welcome...!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all, I want to clarify that this is not a bug, but acting as intended. The player who has attacked you does not receive all of the resources that you have lost. They gain something akin to what you do when you defeat another person's Chempound.

Murderdeathkill

Hello all, I want to clarify that this is not a bug, but acting as intended. The player who has attacked you does not receive all of the resources that you have lost. They gain something akin to what you do when you defeat another person's Chempound.
Then where, I repeat, WHERE are those extra stolen resources going? Does ftx need them? Why would this be intended? Are you putting them in a saving account for me?