Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Defense upgrades don't finish until you come back again

Gaviria Ak47

A big mistake not many people have realized is that;
No matter how long your defenses say they take to upgrade, until you don't come back into the game, they will continue under construction. That is, if you start un upgrade, for example the rocket launcher, and it tells you that it will take 12h if you take 24h in come back, your base will be 24h without the rocket launching operative. That's a big mistake especially if you do not know it if you are in the middle of a cartel war.
Please solve this problem!
thank you.

Dr.PrLe

Or, when some1 quit a game, buildings which are under construction will NEVER finish :)

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
A big mistake not many people have realized is that;
No matter how long your defenses say they take to upgrade, until you don't come back into the game, they will continue under construction. That is, if you start un upgrade, for example the rocket launcher, and it tells you that it will take 12h if you take 24h in come back, your base will be 24h without the rocket launching operative. That's a big mistake especially if you do not know it if you are in the middle of a cartel war.
Please solve this problem!
thank you.
I don't know if this is a bug or intended - but I will report it and find out. Thanks for your report.

I also think bases lock at the start of a cartel war and do not add changes that happen after the start. Need to verify that too.