Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Den 1 de oro por jugador vencido

Hola que tal empecé a jugar lords móbile para que me dieran oro en narcos y descubrí que en lords mobile dan gemas el equivalente al oro en narcos al recolectarlas en el mapa. Porque no dan uno de oro por jugador que le ganes en narcos ,actualmente en mi cartel solo quedan pocos jugadores debido a lo costoso que salen los talentos.También nos gustaría la opción de poder retar al cartel que queramos ,espero y nos escuchen antes que de que dejen de jugar más personas.

Hola que tal empecé a jugar lords móbile para que me dieran oro en narcos y descubrí que en lords mobile dan gemas el equivalente al oro en narcos al recolectarlas en el mapa. Porque no dan uno de oro por jugador que le ganes en narcos ,actualmente en mi cartel solo quedan pocos jugadores debido a lo costoso que salen los talentos.También nos gustaría la opción de poder retar al cartel que queramos ,espero y nos escuchen antes que de que dejen de jugar más personas.
That's really awesome..it would be a good help, thanks for the tip..

lobsterboy

This makes me wonder how many players they are losing to the games they are promoting in the offer wall/videos.

Google translation of op's post:

Hello, I started playing lords móbile so that they gave me gold in narcos and I discovered that in lords mobile they give gems the equivalent of gold in narcos when they are collected on the map. Because they do not give one gold per player that you win in narcos, currently in my poster there are only a few players left because of the costly talent that comes out. We would also like the option of being able to challenge the poster we want, I hope and we will be heard before to stop playing more people.

Yeah really awesome , because in the beginning in the free gold wall we could won good gold, and now we just have quizz or even worse xD

lobsterboy

Yeah really awesome , because in the beginning in the free gold wall we could won good gold, and now we just have quizz or even worse xD
Yes, once you pick away at all the lucrative offers, you mostly get left with junk. Quizzes and surveys are painful. Don't bother with them.

His lordship

I played Lords mobile to get gold and one major thing that struck me was that when the game was taken down for a maintenance upgrade (lasted a few hours) they compensated players with gems (the equivalent of our gold) for the inconvenience. If my memory serves me, it was 200 gems I think. A nice touch from the developers.

Not Really

I played Lords mobile to get gold and one major thing that struck me was that when the game was taken down for a maintenance upgrade (lasted a few hours) they compensated players with gems (the equivalent of our gold) for the inconvenience. If my memory serves me, it was 200 gems I think. A nice touch from the developers.
Lords mobile is crazy to give you an idea if you want to max out the most strongest hero in the game it will cost you around 11k :confused:

His lordship

yeah I literally only played it to get gold for narcos. As soon as my castle was level 11 I deleted the app haha