Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Destroyed the game with one update!!! WTG FTX!!

Chef Chick

@Chase did you not think this would upset the players let alone the vip players well the ones that allow you to have a kick -- staff party every year.. you have basically destroyed all fun and aspects of the game. All previous purchases are now void , I let the missle sic go, then the firebomb one, but this takes the cake. Even if I wanted to build anything I have no revenges due to the tower and also I have no wins due to that stupid tower. So can’t get rss except by enemy bases and that . Computer generated ones notplayer bases!!!! Why should the heavy hittershave to suffer the ones that take every poo update and continue to support you. You say you will listen to us well listen to us . The tower is crap for everyone and no one can win a bloody base now. I’m seriously starting to believe you all a bunch of gold diggers at FTX and don’t give a flying -- about us players as you never listen or take advice.. seriously @Chase I suggest you all rethink this. Wars are going to be impossible now and even bounty challenge and so forth and that .. lower levels know not to upgrade and stay below 60 as better chance and more fun to play. Way to go in upsetting a whole bunch of us within a few hours.. thanks for nothing once again @Chase and team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Helpit

@Chase did you not think this would upset the players let alone the vip players well the ones that allow you to have a kick **** staff party every year.. you have basically destroyed all fun and aspects of the game. All previous purchases are now void , I let the missle sic go, then the firebomb one, but this takes the cake. Even if I wanted to build anything I have no revenges due to the tower and also I have no wins due to that stupid tower. So can’t get rss except by enemy bases and that . Computer generated ones notplayer bases!!!! Why should the heavy hittershave to suffer the ones that take every poo update and continue to support you. You say you will listen to us well listen to us . The tower is crap for everyone and no one can win a bloody base now. I’m seriously starting to believe you all a bunch of gold diggers at FTX and don’t give a flying f*** about us players as you never listen or take advice.. seriously @Chase I suggest you all rethink this. Wars are going to be impossible now and even bounty challenge and so forth and that .. lower levels know not to upgrade and stay below 60 as better chance and more fun to play. Way to go in upsetting a whole bunch of us within a few hours.. thanks for nothing once again @Chase and team.
Right on everithing you Said. And @Chase and @Ben - FTX Games where are you? No replies to the complains? Ora as usual just an automatic response to our e-mail? The game is officialy dead and i have played Over 2 years now. And its dead because there is no strategie That works with the tower. I can ONLY remenber One good update That you Brought since i play. All the rest was --.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rachel.

The funny thing is that ftx listening to players whine is what got us into this mess. This is a classic case of Be Careful What You Wish For. And for ftx, be careful who you listen to.

A couple players wanted balance. Those select few wanted bases to be defendable. Makes sense, sure...except look what happened.

Bases are defendable, as requested by players.

What a mess.

Slik

The game was “destroyed” with introduction of the Statue event. Those who blew tons of gold to get the gold statue were Silent although they knew that the advantage was Too much but now everyone is all up in arms with this Tower. lol

Rachel.

The game was “destroyed” with introduction of the Statue event. Those who blew tons of gold to get the gold statue were Silent although they knew that the advantage was Too much but now everyone is all up in arms with this Tower. lol
I hear ya Slik, except the statues made little difference to me, personally. I had no prob hitting bases before them and I couldn't defend against a blind 2yr old playing his dad's game lol. Statues changed neither. This tower is different.

Slik

It
I hear ya Slik, except the statues made little difference to me, personally. I had no prob hitting bases before them and I couldn't defend against a blind 2yr old playing his dad's game lol. Statues changed neither. This tower is different.
Lol. I couldn’t defend either but who can against David and Parca.
The Statue makes a difference in War...especially in Compound attacks. A 3 hit compound becomes a 2 hit compound for someone with two gold Statues and not to mention all the yahoos able to ND with 15 extra energy that normally suck at deploying. Ha ha
I win my attacks either way but the advantage is still too lopsided or people wouldn’t be robbing their grandma’s pension to get the statue...

Last edited:

Rachel.

It

Lol. I couldn’t defend either but who can against David and Parca.
The Statue makes a difference in War...especially in Compound attacks. A 3 hit compound becomes a 2 hit compound for someone with two gold Statues and not to mention all the yahoos able to ND with 15 extra energy that normally suck at deploying. Ha ha
I win my attacks either way but the advantage is still too lopsided or people wouldn’t be robbing their grandma’s pension to get the statue...
Haha yeah, I guess. Didn't affect me much personally, but I can see how it affected others.

Helpit

I
The funny thing is that ftx listening to players whine is what got us into this mess. This is a classic case of Be Careful What You Wish For. And for ftx, be careful who you listen to.

A couple players wanted balance. Those select few wanted bases to be defendable. Makes sense, sure...except look what happened.

Bases are defendable, as requested by players.

What a mess.
It a true. But ftx created the mesm allowing no deploy with diegos and Scorpions. And many players don t know how to play any other way.
They complain about flash teams. But even with flash you still need some strategie.
Now this tower just kils everithing. I ve made a few sucesseful hits on fincas with tower deploing troops but the costs of troops and time waiting to make another attack just takes the Will to continue.
And making kamikaze attacks is not for me. Its stupid and brainless.