Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diegos, Diegos and more Diegos

F0fu5c0

Currently, the only two offensive Sicarios worth spending plata on and upgrading are Diegos and Scorpions.
Scorpions are more expensive, which leaves most of the Narcos Cartel Wars offensive squads with 100% Diego platoons.

This makes the offensive part of the game somewhat boring as far as offense is concerned and limits the game strategies, so i was wondering if the game balance team is considering strategies to give other offensive sicarios the change to shine.

Because as balance is right now, there's pretty much no reason to have anything other than Diegos with missile bonuses (ou Scorpions with Firebomb bonuses) in a squad.

Thank you.

Serge

Well In reality - what new offensive sics do you imagine that could be introduced as it currently is? We have a sic for missiles and a sic for firebomb, a sic for fuego health AND damage, and there are troop specific sicarios for all the other troops so far

There are plenty of other sics in the game, the only reason your seeing Diegos and scorpions is because missiles and firebombs are what people use the most.. The days of attacking bases with people like Poison, Guilermo (or however u spell his name), Ruby, Luna, Valencia pretty much died when they introduced the talents system unfortunately, and for the MOST part, so did attacking using any 'strategies' that didnt involve brute force

No point taking in taking 'other' sics into a base where every weapon is being given a 5/5 building health benefit lol, the order of the day is always going to be sics that can cause huge damage base weapons during an attack.

I feel what your saying though, i wouldnt mind new sics.. but theyd have to come with a new helipad weapon or a new type of troop, neither of which im keen to see the devs introduce

Dr.PrLe

Easy to get, no need to spend huge amount of gold for talents(thats my case atleast), cause serious dmg.
Why would u for example get Luna or Valentina or other sicario and stand there hitting lanher for 10 sec if u can kill it with few missiles?
Game strategy, there is different way to play ofc but Diego/Scoripon are META atm.

Centipede

Forget scorpions. Since they nerfed him, the most fb damage he can get is 21% with purple stars. Id rather get a diego or quica with 40% firebomb talents.

roguester

I use 1 diego (maxed out talents on missiles only), 1 luna (send the gordos first to distract the defenses and mop up damage since she has 2 talents for 12% squad health), 1 diesel (those two little trucks can do a lot of damage and my diesel has 1 extra 20% missile talents in addition to 25% armed truck damage) and a guillermo