Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Error 10004

Diogo

Hi all,

A member of my cartel is getting this Error 10004 message while loading the game, this happened when changing his google play account.
After this error message, we already tried to reboot, reinstall, clear data and reinstall, delete folder and reinstall and the same message appears every single time.
Has anyone had this issue?
How can we solve this? We have already contacted Ftx Games support via e-mail sending log files but haven´t got any answer until now.

Any tips?
Thanks in advance,
Diogo

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Hi all,

A member of my cartel is getting this Error 10004 message while loading the game, this happened when changing his google play account.
After this error message, we already tried to reboot, reinstall, clear data and reinstall, delete folder and reinstall and the same message appears every single time.
Has anyone had this issue?
How can we solve this? We have already contacted Ftx Games support via e-mail sending log files but haven´t got any answer until now.

Any tips?
Thanks in advance,
Diogo
Our support team will have to assist in this matter. They will be with you as soon as they can!

Diogo

@Chase - FTX Games problem solved via e-mail, today during an attack in war the message with Error 100004 appeared again and since then cannot login again.. Very frustrating..

hardc0der

Same here (on Android)

I got a notification after an outpost attack in the game about i have to update.

After update i can not re-enter to the game. I tried uninstall-reinstall didn't work
Tried on another android device (same steps) didn't work
Tried on my ipad, i got version is not supported message (even the latest version in the store)

It's very frustrating..

Patrick Robert

It would be awesome to see how many players are dropping this game (low lvl must be the same). The way it's going, this game won't exist in a year... seems like they just want us to pay for their **** and they just don't care about the players....

So sad, used to be a fun game... but it's been going to **** for the past 2-3 months or so...