Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ErrorCode 10004

O.T

I can not enter the game after yesterday's update. I always get the same error message ErrorCode 10004.
Lvl 34 Account name OT

Please help me. I can not enter the game for 12 hours.

Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

O.T

Help us Narcos's Support Team
İ can't open game för 1 DAY

Level 34
Name OT

Mike Toreno

Help us Narcos's Support Team
İ can't open game för 1 DAY

Level 34
Name OT
U must make sure U ain't utilizing any hack version of the game, infinite gold is prohibited U better disable cheat code/hacks to be able to play Narcos.

Screenshot_20170901-182259.jpg

The game stoped with the same error... 10004 during my war attack on the cartell!!!
I'm the highest level and the only one who is able to win that fight.
Again we loose a war because of ftx!!!!
Screenshot_20170901-182325.jpg

That happened to often already!!! And again I payed for that attack!

@Chase - FTX Games ! I also spent some gold for one sicario, to improve my chances!! The gold is also gone for nothing!!! @Chase - FTX Games

Screenshot_20170901-182233.jpg

Last edited:

Mike Toreno

@Chase - FTX Games if problem persists contact playmee support . did u see me comin' ! Errorcodes are random occurence when Bot-UNBot accounts are using #LifeHACKS !

Mike Toreno

If possible Support Team must fix and improve gameplay to attract more players!

MR GARY KIRSOPP

Just installed the new "big" update I'm getting onto the game but when I destroy the finca on an enemy outpost I keep getting the error 10004 so don't get any resources or medals

Ardie J Eleck III

Whats going with this error code ftx. Got s8+. Downloaded new update. Game wont even load to main screen. Uninstalled then reinstalled. Still same thing error 10004

Viktor

Hi I have the same problem error 10004, after the last update. Help please.

Derya Saglam

Same here. I guess the nerds at FTX are saying "what the heck did we do". Looks like latest upgrade caused greater problems this time Cartel wars will restart tomorrow and I can't even log in the game. People pay and spent time on this game and deserve better service.

Del

With the money thats been plowed into this game these updates should be perfect!every update has some balls up:mad::mad:

PUZZLE

Same here. I guess the nerds at FTX are saying "what the heck did we do". Looks like latest upgrade caused greater problems this time Cartel wars will restart tomorrow and I can't even log in the game. People pay and spent time on this game and deserve better service.
LOL