Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Event should be a weekly thing.

fahdi1985

I think there should be only one event per week as it is now becoming boring and repetitive. The outposts are same in every event which makes this event boring. You know you will get the same outposts every week so what's the point of playing same 25 checkpoints every time? yet it doesn't matter to the no deploy players as they only target the finca/hq ( whatever you called it in event) in a matter of minutes.
Recently some players were discussing this event on fb and they were like " yes this time i finished event in 4 min " so for them it's just a free source of resources and chests.
Plus i think, these all rewards like sicario contracts, directives, and skills should be given all in one event per week. this will make the event more playable and enjoyable. I also wanted to suggest that the resources rewards should also be increased but that has been discussed before and that's not gonna happen.
I am not complaining or crying, just giving my suggestions so no use to bash me. Just trying to make some positive changes.

PUZZLE

I think there should be only one event per week as it is now becoming boring and repetitive. The outposts are same in every event which makes this event boring. You know you will get the same outposts every week so what's the point of playing same 25 checkpoints every time? yet it doesn't matter to the no deploy players as they only target the finca/hq ( whatever you called it in event) in a matter of minutes.
Recently some players were discussing this event on fb and they were like " yes this time i finished event in 4 min " so for them it's just a free source of resources and chests.
Plus i think, these all rewards like sicario contracts, directives, and skills should be given all in one event per week. this will make the event more playable and enjoyable. I also wanted to suggest that the resources rewards should also be increased but that has been discussed before and that's not gonna happen.
I am not complaining or crying, just giving my suggestions so no use to bash me. Just trying to make some positive changes.
It's hard to implement in game from programing side

Mike Toreno

How about a Gold rush event kinda of

thing. Like a BOAT LOAD of Gold in our

Port. Or Gold Production MINE where we

can stash or trade Gold players whaddya

say?!

Mike Toreno

I wouldnt get to comfortable with this type of raid, knowing ftx they'll change it and turn into the normal type of raid it usally is.
What Raid event, Leaderboard EVENTS POINT got too many Second Chances

Flacos !

Segovia

This guy seriously cracks me up!! Seriously though, I agree with OP. Doing the events now feels like a chore. Every single outpost is the same. My idea to spice things up would be adding troops to outposts. It would be cool if we could fight armies of gordos or flacos in increasing difficulty.

Mike Toreno, please teach me to be a pro!!