Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

events and dice

zecke2

@Chase why ftx give us mostly events for winning guerilla orders?
nobody need extra defense buildings if we always killed by firebombs and no deploy ;)
you give us always events for normal guerilla weapons ,new guerilla weapons and the informer event.
please give us more events to win dice. THE DICE SYSTEM IS UNFAIR AND TO EXPENSIVE !!
to pay for dice and get 5 dice is a joke and boring !
please change your money policy and give the players fair chances to get more dice or REDUCE the cost of conversion etc.
That would help us and is an easy thing to do for you. come on and give it a try :)
ty

Rdogg420kgb

@Chase why ftx give us mostly events for winning guerilla orders?
nobody need extra defense buildings if we always killed by firebombs and no deploy ;)
you give us always events for normal guerilla weapons ,new guerilla weapons and the informer event.
please give us more events to win dice. THE DICE SYSTEM IS UNFAIR AND TO EXPENSIVE !!
to pay for dice and get 5 dice is a joke and boring !
please change your money policy and give the players fair chances to get more dice or REDUCE the cost of conversion etc.
That would help us and is an easy thing to do for you. come on and give it a try :)
ty
I know I spent over 3000 in gold and wasn't able to get one sicario enough to change all the sicario skill set change I needed a green one on my last one and it kept giving me red and blue in tell I had no more dice left all I got is 5 point dice on skill set box it's a joke wasn't able to change my last one

Matt

Have just bought 15 chests for 2400 gold spent all the dice trying to change a slot to green, red blue red blue red blue red blue red blue and so on, I won't be buying no more didn't even change one slot, there just ripping us all off still waiting for gold from gold war don't get any answers from support

Dr.D.Fence

Have just bought 15 chests for 2400 gold spent all the dice trying to change a slot to green, red blue red blue red blue red blue red blue and so on, I won't be buying no more didn't even change one slot, there just ripping us all off still waiting for gold from gold war don't get any answers from support

I did get an answer from support but they want event logs sent, screenshots, video....like wtf...really. How can I send a video when its been done already. If this was a real store they would be in big trouble with authorities as its plain STEALING. You buy something and dont get what you paid for is theft. I would get a refund back thats for sure